[Isy232] Player Report

CKEY: Kontaminant

Your Discord: Don’t use discord.

Offender’s CKEY: Isy232

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Rance Steele

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-10-2021

Round Number: 25934

Rules Broken: 8. Antag Conduct “You must work with fellow antags towards completing a group objective if there is one.”

Incident Description: Rance Steele gets arrested during a rev round because he killed mime. Rance Steele is confirmed a rev head with implant. He is taken to brig where he tells security the name of another rev head. Thanks to his intel, the other rev head is captured and round ends.

Additional Information: I’m not going to speculate as to the intent here, I was the arresting officer in this incident.

This happened a lot later during the round. This was not the incident I gave up the name of my fellow headrev for.

What happened then was:
Tool storage, 4 or so minutes into the round. My fellow headrev is also nearby.
I flash one assistant, converting them, mimo runs in and shoves me onto a table.
It takes a few seconds, but the fresh convert comes to my aid. However me being tablestunned and being a bit of an idiot to take out the flash while in a shovable position gets me flashed.

The fresh convert, I didnt see where they went but considering they were a random assistant they might be pretty new and I have little expectation from them.
I get dragged into the main hallway by a mime flashing me. My fellow headrev sees this, what do they do?
They vaguely follow behind while I am dragged across the entire station by a mime only armed with a flash. If they had shoved this mime just enough to break their drag I would have been free and the revolution would not have been revealed since the mime cant talk.
Yet instead they just watched as I was flashed repeadly until I was dragged into the brig.
I then tried to escape while in the brig and got shot to death.

Then the brig physician revived me.
I then told the brig physician and one other security officer nearby the identity of the other headrev that had refused to help me.
This was both because I was pissed that my fellow rev refused to help when even doing a little would have likely saved me and I thought that maybe they wouldn’t execute me if I proved to be a valuable source of information.
Like I hoped they didnt execute me because of my value and put me in a cell. Another rev then attacked the brig, giving me an opportunity to escape.

I then went back to doing rev stuff until I was eventually recaptured.
I then tried to get them not to execute me by saying the head revs name again. This second time is the incident given in the report. It didnt work twice and they executed me.

I dont think think this was exactly good behaviour but I do not think it was out of character. Because I gave up the name of my fellow headrev I was not executed and was actually able to escape. This headrev I gave up was also the one that refused to help me in the first place.

1 Like

I’m not going to comment about what you say happened since I only witnessed the part where I arrested you and you spilled the beans, not like it would be relevant since it will be all in logs regardless.

I’m just going to point out that how incredibly petty it is to betray and sabotage your team because they didn’t perform up to your expectations. It’s one thing to not rescue someone, it’s another to actively work to the detriment of your team. There was something really wrong about what you said in OOC after the round too, something along the lines of “I can and I will” after the guy you outed got mad during round end.

That’s all from me on this, just hope it gets proper attention.

1 Like

My expectations were not high, one shove or one flash would have probably been enough to free me. Considering they even failed to even attempt to do that I felt like they betrayed me.

So I betrayed them, and gave them up in a rough attempt to save my own ass, which actually worked once as I said I escaped execution because I was of some value to security alive. This later lead to me actually escaping the brig and going back to doing rev stuff.

I don’t think my actions were good, but I don’t think they were out of character either.

Yeah, I shouldn’t’ve said this, because I really shouldn’t get people thinking thats its okay to give up your fellow team antags. Sometimes you say stuff when you’re salty that you later regret, this is one of those times.

Incompetence is not sufficient reason to significantly handicap your own team as a team antagonist.

3 Likes

I’d agree this wasn’t good behaviour but I didn’t have no reason.

OOC I was pissed.

IC it makes sense for my character to be pissed.

IC, to me, it makes sense for a character who is facing execution to snitch to try not to get executed.

Well, that was the argument I was giving myself for my actions while I was pissed off.

Now I look back and realize that OOC I probably shouldn’t’ve done it because I harmed the entire team, not just the one guy who decided not to help me.

I mirror this. There’s times when RP will allow someone to bend the rules a bit and get away with something, but this is more or less just being salty and taking it out on your team.

Oh boy a flashing sound at round start, time to rush down the antag and win!
This is as concerning as the report against @Isy imo. Another antag round ruined because someone can’t contain their desire to destroy the valid.

Head admin will have to process this report since it involves an admin, and since Cae has already posted pretty much the same opinion I’m gonna assign it to him.

I pulled out my flash with the direct intent of flashing him so I think its fair they defended themself and once they had won and I was incapacitated taking me to security.

1 Like

According to your earlier post, they ran in and had already table shoved you before this?

I flashed the assistant, put it back into my pocket. Then they walked in.
They didnt see me flash, but they likely heard it.

I then take the flash out of my pocket when I am near them. They see this and shove me onto table.
They smash me into the table, nearly putting me into stamcrit.

Then the assistant I converted shoves mimo onto the table. A shoving match ensues, when I take out the flash I get shoved, after a bit of squabbling mimo gets it and uses it on us.

I never saw where the assistant went, due to being chainflashed, I then get dragged out of tool storage and to the brig while the other headrev just watches.

I didnt feel like elaborating too much on this fight since I didn’t think it was very important to the report.

To the report against you, no. To the ongoing list of cases where Guilleco is valid-hunting, yes.

You probably missed the ping.

I’ve sent a couple of reminders via discord too (to all headmins). I think it’s just a case of being busy.

Isy has been spoken to and noted both in game and within the admin noting system.