Is this even an RP server anymore?

It isn’t fun to see a metagang gimmick happen for the nth time, they at least need to come up with something new that isn’t a conga line or to expect people to take advantage that the same people usually make a conga line and blow up the entire line.

4 Likes

2E89007A-1B21-4FE6-9645-E2794998B317

Wilchen Do Ur Soyjack Thing

3 Likes

I have notes for dabbing, calling someone an epic memer, and killing someone to pod clone them. I’d say majority of the time having fun (not roleplaying a space nerd) is actively discouraged. :thinking:

2 Likes

Am i going nuts or is this like the 2nd (or is it 3rd?) time this has happened. Can’t people just come up with other gimmicks aaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

Getting flashed 2 times is literally almost killed!

When you purposefully started interrupting the conga for no other reason than to be a dick, yes.

I would like to see an admin’s opinion on this, because I am genuinely serious.

How is ignoring your job roundstart to form a felinid conga line for more than 30 minutes not against the rules?

1 Like

Kind of depends in my oppinion
roundstart is a bit meh i think

Its absolutely okay to not be a job-doing robot all shift, go take a brake - have a bite to eat at the kitchen and a drink at the bar, talk to your coworker and hang out.
Important to note there is :
a) You do still have to do your job - You are expected to act like someone that does not want to get fired
b) You are excpected to roleplay - that is, do some acting at all - you shouldnt silently meet up and stick together for no in character reason
i excpect you to talk and act, like your character would.
Does the chef have a reason to hang out with a security officer and a scientist all round? Probabbly not. But nothing is impossible in princible - you just have to act it out.
Having Pre-Established character relationships is fine to some extent (ala “i know him from back in the academy”) but you should still act out the majority of your interaction IN ROUND

So uh TLDR
→ clown/captain/other apropriate role thowing a big party possibly including a conga line - a-okay, funny and good
→ 5 asistants and random roles meeting up suddenly and silently ganging up - bad

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.