Is it getting worse?

Because they’re cool as shit
fuck you why not?

5 Likes

K

everything is irrevocably getting worse every single day, entropy is inevitable

4 Likes

Good and bad are completely relative terms. Things just change. Albeit the change might not always be to your or my predicament.

How is this bad?

Then golden turns into HRP, where you get banned for doing repairs as a botanist to your own equipment. Because the engineer was supposed to do them.

golden was literally only known for “chaos” and even then i got banned cause i kept throwing meth plasma nades for the lols, yet there would be people who slipped each other with water and punched each other for being in the way.

Nerfing shit isnt the way when it’s a server meant to be chaotic.
Its essentially where i learned how to spess, before i got warned cause i killed a scientist on nukeops with a vodka bottle then smashed someone’s face in with a fire extinguisher.
Then the permaban cause sec takes my tools for cuffing a janitor, so im forced to go lethals since sec wont give my toolz back.

the admemes seem to want LRP and MRP to run on the same codebase but seem more interested in catering to MRP so LRP just kind of gets stuck with all the changes too

How do you think that bombing the station is comparable to slipping people?

This is your brain on greytide.

4 Likes

oozelings are roundstart

green slimes take like 15 minutes to get and are quite powerful

1 Like

This is your brain meme?

1 Like

Fastmos is kinda bad but it’s manageable the reason it’s bad is because of the cringe air locks it added if your crit you can go past em without help plus the air lock controller takes a hour to depressurise and sometimes it just glitches out and opens both doors and launches u into spess

Fastmos is way better than linda.

Sounds like you pissed AI off instead of the door ‘glitching out’

1 Like

bee is falling. Search for a good server and dm me it, just in case it all falls down.

Just play on Golden 2 lmao

1 Like

this isn´t a problem on golden 2

2 Likes

this would never be a problem on golden 2

3 Likes

I do not like golden 2.

Franc, give us our golden 2 back :confounded:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.