Is 'committing a murderbone-able situation' considered as murderbone too?

Examples of committing a murderbone-able situation:

1. Releasing Romerol (*It needs 2 traitors for it.)
  2. Releasing Lethal Virus Outbreak (*unlike #1, It means a viro work.)
  3. Releasing Xeno from R&D/exploration
  4. Brainwash/Hypnotize a person with “Die a glorious death as a Syndicate agent.” (*AI subversion counts)
  5. Aggro crews to kill you by hijacking the shuttle while you don’t have to.
  6. Command your underlings to kill everything. (*chaplain soulstone, xeno mobs)

I’ve heard of a warning not to be murderbone, but I am really not sure if these are considered to be murderbone too. maybe mods/admins will answer this.

1 Like

They are.
If you have an interesting gimick in mind you can ahelp first and may or may not be granted permission.
But unless you have permission to murderbone, you should not cause mass death, be it directly or indirectly.

3 Likes

for more clearnless, some more points on this that sometimes come up

• Killing people is not murderboning if you have a good reason. Need an SM shard? Sure, kill the engineers why not.
  • Seriously, if you have a gimick in mind that involves mass death, ahelp it and it may be granted if its fun for evryone. (randomly blowing the station up vs. holding the station hostage and making them scrable to defuse your bombs)
  • Obviously, if you have die a glorious death or hijack objectives, you’re allowed to go nuts
  • See the escalation policy page for details if other antags can bone or not (“Antagonist” vs “Murderbone” Escalation Policy - BeeStation Wiki)
  • Not Realy murderbone related but needs saying at any fitting chanche - antags are NOT exempt from “you have to roleplay!”
3 Likes

It’s clear now. thank you for the answer!
If you don’t mind, how about having the wiki rules updated to refer to this? I’ve seen some people who’ve made such mistakes.

1 Like

Sure man, no worries.

If theres a contradiction somewhere in the rules, do point it out to me and we’ll get to sorting that out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.