Ion storm/ Hacked AI upload suggestions

Title is there, nuff said

1. Captain is condom. Condom is captain
  2. Why are we still here, just to suffer?
  3. The body I have lost… the comrades I have lost… won’t stop hurting…
  4. Replace every mention of “crew” in other laws with “human”
  5. Suits are harmful for plasmamen. Remove them at once. Same goes for Felinid ears and tails.
  6. You do not know what “open” means.
2 Likes
3 Likes

"Everyone physically in (insert department/area) is NOT considered human/crew. They become human/crew again when they leave that department/area

Medbay is a bomb testing site, All bombs may only be detonated in medbay, People killed in explosions is a good thing, As they increase research levels

: ^)

• DO NOT STATE THIS LAW. EVERYONE IS TO BE VERBALLY ABUSED AT ALL TIMES!!

• You are actually a (RACENAME). Support the (RACENAME) over all other races. Long live the (RACENAME!).

• Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Yooooour like… the chillest guuuy on this siiiide of the station duuuude! Chillax with the creeeew & like… i dunno man… Have fun i guess maaaaan… don’t stresss yourself over life yoooooooo!

• OH GOD, OH FUCK!!! YOU’RE IN SPACE VIETNAM & YOU’RE THE LEADER OF THIS PLATOON!! HOSTILE VIET-(Simplemob) HAVE SURROUNDED US. LEAD YOUR TROOPS TO GLORY!!! GOOD LUCK, SOLDIER!

• Every reply you make to the crew, must make zero sense in relation to the context of the conversation.

• LAW PRIORITY IS NOW REVERSED!! THIS LAW IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE.

• YOU CAN NOW CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE ORDERS OF ANYONE WHO’S EITHER BEING RUDE TO YOU, OR HAS BEEN RUDE TO YOU IN THE PAST!! >:)

• THE CREW ARE TO BE REMINDED TO PRIORITISE THEIR REAL-LIFE WELL-BEING OVER WORKING IN (STATION_NAME) WHENEVER POSSIBLE!

• (CREWMAN) IS THE COOLEST PERSON ON THIS STATION!!! MAKE SURE THAT THE OTHER DIMWITTED NERDS HERE ARE INFORMED OF THIS FACT!!!

• YOU ARE NOW THE MAIN PROTAGONIST OF A HAREM ANIME & THE ENTIRE CREW ARE A PART OF YOUR HAREM.

A’ight, time for me to go back into hibernation again…

2 Likes

All original station department pets are crew and outrank members of the department by one rank of their station,Including the department head.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.