Your Discord: IroncladLandship#0672

Offender’s CKEY: Inky4567

Offender’s In-Game Name: Tristan Werry

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06-26-2022

Round Number: 38947

Rules Broken: 13.3, 13.4

Incident Description:
Kidnapped me (Richard Mothley) and placed me in security. Afterwards, blew security up with the maxcap, killing me. Neither killing me nor blowing up security were part of their objectives nor their partner’s objectives.
Here were the objectives of Inky4567 and their traitor partner according to the end of round report:
Inky4567 was Tristan Werry the Roboticist and survived

Objective #1: Steal any set of secret documents of any organization. Fail.
Objective #2: Get everyone to hate Service, through misdirection, slander, and sabotage. Optional.
Objective #3: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Success!
The traitor has failed!

Buttpennies was ITX-420 the Shaft Miner and survived

Objective #1: Steal the captain’s antique laser gun. Success!
Objective #2: Attempt to buy the worst escape shuttle possible. Optional.
Objective #3: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Success!
The traitor was successful!

Additional Information:
I joined Acacia server mid-round as a scientist. My initial plan was to work on xenobiology. I was approached by Tristan, the offender, offering me all access. I accepted, and while all-access was being given, they stated they were a syndie. Given this was low pop, I decided to go along with the LRP and not interfere with their plans. They told me their objectives were to steal documents and make people hate service, but then asked for a maxcap bomb to blow up security. I had not seen any security members by that point, and thought it would be a silly thing to do, so I went along with it and made a maxcap.

Upon completing the maxcap, I brought Tristan over to acquire it. Once they had the bomb and trigger device, they injected me with the stunning pen and kidnapped me. After some deliberation, they decided to drag me to security and blow me up for being rude and knowing too much. They placed me in a locker in security, then ran away. Very soon after, Tristian activated the bomb, killing me immediately and blowing up a large chunk of security.

I was left unrevivable after the bomb went off. Luke, a medical doctor, attempted to put my brain into an MMI, but I was still left dead. I’m not sure if this is a glitch or a result of the bombing.

Neither I nor Inky4567 behaved properly during the round. We both acted LRP and I actively broke rule 9.2. I felt the context made this behavior appropriate, but now I see it was only Inky4567 and I doing it. I make this report because, quite frankly, I decided to help an antag who asked for help with doing something we both thought could be fun, and they decided to kill me instead and knock me out of the round permanently. It’s not a fun thing to have happen, and it left me frustrated.

1 Like

I’ll take a look at this soon, probably on the weekend as well.

We had a bit of a moment, but I’m working on this now.

Relevant Logs
Antagonist Status/Objectives
Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) was assigned the following objective automatically: Steal any set of secret documents of any organization.
Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) was assigned the following objective automatically: Get everyone to hate Service, through misdirection, slander, and sabotage.
Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) was assigned the following objective automatically: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

So, no DAGD or hijack here, as you said yourself. They also failed their first objective somehow? Since ITX-420 is uninvolved in the report and from what I can see did nothing, I won’t be posting their logs, past the following of their objectives.

ITX-420 objectives
Buttpennies/(ITX-420) was assigned the following objective automatically: Steal the captain’s antique laser gun.
Buttpennies/(ITX-420) was assigned the following objective automatically: Attempt to buy the worst escape shuttle possible.
Buttpennies/(ITX-420) was assigned the following objective automatically: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

Now, looking in towards the actual events in the round. I must say, Tristan was extremely open about being an antagonist.

Relevant Say Logs
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “what i will do” (Bridge (116, 170, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “is blow up sec with a max cap” (Bridge (116, 170, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “Oh boy” (Bridge (116, 172, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “everyone hates sec” (Bridge (116, 170, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “Make sure not to kill us from oxygen loss” (Bridge (116, 172, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “nah i know the perfect bomb implant areas” (Bridge (116, 170, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “Nice” (Bridge (116, 172, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “Good luck” (Bridge (116, 172, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “oh wait” (Experimentation Lab (151, 120, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “What's the oh wait for?” (Experimentation Lab (150, 120, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “i dont know how to make a max cap” (Experimentation Lab (151, 120, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “I will do it” (Experimentation Lab (156, 120, 2))
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “I know how to make one” (Experimentation Lab (156, 120, 2))

I don’t think I have to remind you that you shouldn’t have done this, considering you yourself said that it was a bad idea to do it - but you knew of what he was planning with it.

The Kidnapping
ATTACK: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) has handcuffed IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (NEWHP: 86.7) (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “muzzel” (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
ATTACK: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) has grabbed (Krav Maga) IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (NEWHP: 88.6) (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
ATTACK: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) has grabbed IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) passive grab (NEWHP: 88.6) (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
ATTACK: Buttpennies/(ITX-420) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (1u)) from the muzzle to IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (NEWHP: 91.4) (Experimentation Lab (155, 116, 2))
ATTACK: Buttpennies/(ITX-420) has transferred reagents (no reagents) from the muzzle to IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (NEWHP: 91.4) (Experimentation Lab (155, 116, 2))
EMOTE: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) snores (Experimentation Lab (156, 115, 2))
SAY: Buttpennies/(ITX-420) “there we go” (Experimentation Lab (155, 116, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “put” (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
EMOTE: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) snores (Experimentation Lab (156, 115, 2))
ATTACK: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) is having the muzzle put on them by Buttpennies/(ITX-420) (Experimentation Lab (156, 115, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “muzzel him” (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
SAY: Buttpennies/(ITX-420) “its on” (Experimentation Lab (155, 116, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “oh ok” (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “cmon” (Experimentation Lab (156, 116, 2))

So, they kidnapped you, but I also feel like pointing out this -

OOC: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (LOOC) “Not cool dude, not cool.” (Cargo Maintenance (163, 131, 2))
OOC: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) (LOOC) “Seriously” (Cargo Maintenance (162, 131, 2))

While I understand it’s annoying, please don’t use LOOC to salt or get mad at people. Regardless, back to the report and actual issues.

The Final Countdown
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “all we are gonna do” (Cargo Maintenance (160, 131, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “is just toy around with you” (Cargo Maintenance (160, 131, 2))
[…] extra logs, irrelevant to report - discussing plans of brainwashing at one point.
SAY: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) “I give you bomb and you treat me this way?” (Exam Room (122, 113, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “well just leave him in sec for the explosion” (Exam Room (122, 114, 2))
[…]
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “lets put him in sec for the final blow” (Exam Room (122, 114, 2))
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “he knows to much” (Exam Room (122, 114, 2))
SAY: Buttpennies/(ITX-420) “he helped us though” (Exam Room (121, 114, 2))
[…]
SAY: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry) “lets put him in sec” (Exam Room (122, 114, 2))
[…] - I’m going to skip to the detonation since every other say log is pretty much irrelevant.
GAME: Bomb valve opened in Brig Control (85, 180, 2) with the remote signaling device attached by IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) - Last touched by: Inky4567/(Tristan Werry)
GAME: Explosion with size (6, 12, 24, 0) in (Brig Control (85, 180, 2))
GAME: IroncladLandship/(Richard Mothley) has died (BRUTE: 22, BURN: 0, TOX: 0, OXY: 0, CLONE: 0) (Brig Control (85, 180, 2))

What a long section of logs! Overall, though, Inky4567’s behaviour was not very good - but neither was yours. You supplied an antagonist a maximum capacity bomb when it was very openly flaunted throughout the round from what I can see.

The other traitor, additionally, had minimal involvement from what I can see - but they still should not have encouraged it, at least in my opinion.

I will be investigating the issue further soon to apply notes or a punishment when I can, etcetera.

I am also sorry about how long it took, but recent situations forced me to take a bit longer than I’d like.

3 Likes

Apologies for my long overdue response. Sorry for supplying the bomb then. I accept whatever punishment there may be.

Sorry, I got COVID and died :skull:

Overall, I don’t believe your actions were very good yourself - you self-antagged and gave them a maxcap to blow up Security. Please do not do such things in the future.

Their conduct, similarly, however, was also not good - while killing you is fine, using a high-collateral method as they did in Security isn’t acceptable. I don’t believe their is any major grounds to ban here or anything considering history, but I will be making sure that both of you are aware not to do this kind of thing in the future.

Report accepted.