Inky4567 admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): inky4567

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): inky boy#2833

How often are you online to help? (Timezone): 4 to 6 hours my times GMT

What changes, if any, would you bring?: uh none if I’m honest maybe keep more order in servers

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be a moderator?: i have played BeeStation for a while and i wanna keep order keep one of my favourite servers fun for everyone

How long have you been playing SS13?: 301 hours 2 months

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 300 hours 2 months

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: I would say 8 because although i know game mechanics well and very good at most of the jobs my combat is lacking and poor aim.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an administrator? (this can include past games): I would say 5 although I have never been any moderator role i have found ways to compromise and reason with others and a first time for everything.

Have you ever been an admin or moderator on another server? This is not limited to SS13: no.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: no I do not have any alt accounts.

Your strengths: very just and I can find a reason for nearly anything and i always try to be just and fair and find a compromise

Your weaknesses: might understand people harder or give the wrong idea to someone and giving the wrong point sometimes

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: when they try to be funny with something or try being oblivious.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: to be able to reason and see what is right and what is wrong and have a sense of responsibility

**What makes a staff team good?:**active members and good staff that are great at working with others

What is a staff team’s purpose?: to make sure the area is in order and everyone having fun.

**What kind of player are you?:**one who likes to make things fun so everyone is having a good time and no ones left out

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I will see everything in a new perspective since I have a responsibility on the server now I have a duty

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: i would first check his antag status and if he is an antagonist its fine but if not i would ask him why he did it and he should be a helpful member of NT and should not be doing this

**A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that an admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:**I would ask him what is his reason for this and if he is acting like he did nothing wrong maybe send him to admins prison and have a proper word with him.

**A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:**I would ask what was he making if it was like a drug like meth then I would tell him next time to be more careful and ask him to read more carefully and tell him its all fine to calm him down but if it was a bomb I would check his antag status and if he was a non antag then I would ask him why he was trying to make it in the first place.

1 Like

You have an extensive record, you were banned for 2 weeks not even a month ago. You don’t adress this anywhere in your application. Your answers are also a lacking, you don’t really explain your reasoning and what actions you would consider.

The people in charge of enforcing rules should be exemplary, try to apply again once you’ve shown that you can play while respecting the rules.

-1 from me.

T: -1

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of these notes and bans.
I’d suggest that you keep playing and keep your nose clean for a while.
-1 for now.

T: -2

1 Like

Your relatively poor (and lacking) wording coupled with your recent history gets a hard pass from me.

I can’t say I am a fan, so I’d highly suggest just keeping at it, improving yourself and the way you play on our server.

T: -3

1 Like

Same as above. You’ll need to show significant improvement in the way you conduct yourself here before you have a chance of getting accepted. -1

T: -4

Denying this application due to negative score. Don’t forget that you are free to reapply in a month. Obviously make sure that you have improved until then.
You should definitely go a decently long while without getting any additional bans/notes before trying to become an admin.

Denying at -4