Incremental Games Thread

these seem very fun sadly I am exceptionally stupid

2 Likes

You aren’t alone in that.

honestly, ya just need to start going in. Most of these, you absolutely don’t have to be a god of optimization to advance at a reasonable rate.

To give you an easy taste of those types of games, I suggest trying out Synergism till the cube upgrades. Report back if you enjoy it @bluezorua / @ReneAngel

Or, once again, Pa■■■■■remental, it’s really easy to progress and clicking whatever upgrade seems cooler to you is never gonna hinder your progress.

2 Likes

Can’t be as hard to get into as 2D spaceman game at least

1 Like

@Howluinb31153 did you mention evolve here yet?

oh shit, you’re right, completely forgot -

it’s a really good idle game, heavily inspired by kittens game but different enough to be its whole separate thing

if you like kittens game, try evolve

https://pmotschmann.github.io/Evolve/

2 Likes

i lost my game i had which i had for like a year or so F

1 Like

I completed “a dark room” and had lots of fun!

I had lots of fun and managed to reach a point of the game where even endgame enemies were piss easy

I could have grinded it out further but I decided not to! ill try some of the other games here while I got a bit of ss13 burnout

4 Likes

shit, nice!
do report on other games you try out, they’re all a lotta fun

I’m doing candy box and I’ve already lost sleep while waiting for lollipops and candies to grow

I beat candy box 2, very fun but I disliked how grind-ey it was, thankfully it was stupidly easy to cheat in stuff, tho the ending felt a bit anti-climactic, overall had a nice time

I also fucking despised the cyclops’s puzzle, holy shit it was stupidly complicated

i assure you, for having speedran the game, there is near to no grind once you know what you gotta do. I can reach the castle in under 30-40 mins.

sounds like a skill issue tbh

but ye, candy box 2 is very old, and before the genre was even invented - it has a few weird quirks. glad you enjoyed it tho

Universal paper clips, current toughts

Part 1:
was pretty fun but at the end I made some bad choices and it was near impossible for me to progress, I had to cheat myself in some resources just to progress, overall I’d give it a 6/10

Part 2:
My (current) favourite part, a big part of this was “bug numbers go up” which my brain greatly liked, the ending confused me a little bit but otherwise a great part 7.5/10

Part 3:
Extreme bottlenecks early in and extremely confusion, have not completed this part yet , current thoughts are 2/10

Part 3 just seems unfun, unlike part 2 it doesn’t feel like I earned, in part 2 I built an entire infrastructure of drones but in part 3 it just feels like I shot some probes up in the sky and saw numbers randomly go up, I would much preferred if part 2 was just as long and complex as part 1

1 Like

story wise, it’s this :
You start as an AI making paperclips. You build trust, make sure people like you, and secretly build shit on the side that no one will ever know about. Then, when you cured cancer, made everyone think you’re the greatest ai ever, cured male pattern baldness, you unleash the hypnodrones. Which is what people say an actual AI war would be - you’d not have time to react, if it was that intelligent.
Then you turn the planet into more paperclips, that’s the second part
Then, without any matter left, you dismantle your factories to build Von Neumann probes which are basically probes you send in space, and they replicate themselves automatically - by grabbing shit from the nearby planets. However, when replicating, tiny errors slip in, and they start developping conscience - and some of them “drift” away from their initial goals. Hence, you end up having to fight them.

paperclips is overall an okay game, but it’s a great thing to experience at least once nontheless. really isn’t indicative of the quality of most idle games tho

also surprised you don’t like part 3, it’s my favorite

1 Like

Your chronicle keeps getting better and better. You really just gotta push through to the academic city as everything before is basically the tutorial. It’s really fun.

yeah i remember thats game
its good mage is fun later on

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you Navy Nelson My Beloved

Proceeding to edit the main post to add a bunch of new games, check them out !

1 Like