bump u mf better play idle games NOW
or i WILL force you to
this is not a threat this is a PSA

i am how
i am doign 4star runs in the magic universe

1 Like

Upping this thread by revising an old judgement :

Ngu idle should only be at the spot i indicated it to be with 2 conditions :

1- Cheat in enough AP to buy a fair bit of QOL - not straight up game boosts.
The game offers you a bunch of AP as you go but they’re sparse enough to only allow you to buy the genuine game boosts, which is less than preferrable.
Giving yourself between 2 to 3 million is a good idea.

2- Cheat engine. Speedhack x20. Whenever it comes up, disable the timer on the “troll challenge”.
These are genuine timegates that are wholly unfun and suck out all the enjoyment i had with the beginning of the game. I complained about it to a friend, and he suggested that to me.
And surprisingly, it’s true ! When a 5 days timegate becomes a 3h “timegate”, you suddenly feel like you’re actively micromanaging your options and having fun planning around things and making sure everything goes great !

Do suggest you support the dev of ngu, tho. It’s clearly worth throwing money at, and a lot of people enjoy it without speedhacks, but that’s just me

On top of that, I’d like to add a few more things to the top most list, which I will in a bit :

Proto23 gets a bump in the ranking. It’s getting an update really soon, and it just is so much more fun than i remember it being. It’s a short experience inspired by wuxia novels and it’s just so so so good.

Idle dice, another i played - goes in the D tier. It’s got value, early on, then the gambling aspect is quickly thrown away in favor of bullshit paywalls/ad watching, unless you like farming for 40 days something you could otherwise get in one easy payment.

Idle loops gets a B (Omsi version). It’s a good management of resources game, but it’s really slow - no paywalls, no timegates, it’s just a game where you setup a sort of code programming you think fits best in order to progress, then let it run for a few hours if not more till you feel it needs to progress.

5 hours until the update - Goes in S. Surprisingly fun for a meme game, with genuine depth and balancing. It’s also rather short, but you don’t need no guide and it’s really enjoyable. If you want a fast experience, go ahead and give it a try.

Arcanum, A to S tier. The value doesnt reside in the gameplay, but in the sheer capacity of this game to get your brain to create the perfect story related to your character, with all its different choices, options, classes, all fitting and following whatever decisions you made. It’s just, great. I had so much fun imagining my tiny apprentice get so fed up with its asshole master he decided to murder in his sleep, get on whacky adventures after using the leftover body for experiments in necromancy, till he became a full fledged deathlock.

Oh, hell yea! Recently got back into that one myself. It’s great fun.

I almost forgot that that’s the other name for Theory of Magic. Which is also a very fun incremental game.

1 Like

Corc, on the arcanum discord (the only place to discuss proto), said the update will 100% be released in the coming 2 weeks or so. Very hype for that

Bumping this,
https://ivark.github.io/AntimatterDimensions/
Antimatter dim got updated ! Reality update, and a tons of bug have been fixed !!
The game does not need a guide to beat it anymore !!!

3 Likes

i am uncertain if Theresmore and DodekaDragons was mentioned yet ( i think they are pretyt new)

I’ve been playing Idle Wizard, it’s pretty cool! There’s a lot of classes and unlockables, if you’re not interested in paying for the microtransactions you can just cheat engine in your currency coins for the visual changes like skins or whatever. I need me a good new one

1 Like