Imagine creating forum account just to appeal your security job ban

What the flying fuck are you people doing on sage? This actually sounds like something from the fucking anarchy/lrp server, not from a place where you can’t even carry a damn scalpel

greenshifts where people become fucking supersoldiers with genes/nanites/implants and instantly cuck any antag that spawns in.

Also back to the topic. To my knowledge there was absolutely no communication between security, and the captain, or rather the HOS and the Captain. While yes, we knew that there were “votes” held, we only thought of it as a representant for the people being voted and not a new captain.

Thing was, we didn’t have only 1 captain but, from what I saw 4. The Deptor became a “head” or some shit and had aa, some greyshirt had aa and well the “president”. No one told us that there will be “new captains” and then we noticed people with AA running around. Guess what sec is going to think when someone calls himself the captain,being a greyshirt or debtor.

While yes, I know that his HOS can be a bit of a brute, this was fairly well executed. He only got rid of the main “captain” and let the others walk away (at least from what I saw. There was a fake HOS trying to take over and he was fairly nice to him considering the situation).

I know some people think he was overreacting but I think a 3 day Job ban is too much. The admeme could also have helped out with some CentCom announcements stating “huzzaa a new captain” or some shit like that and not wait untill the HOS cucks a guy.
A note (or nothing at all)should have been enough in this situation since it really was a clusterfuck of organization.

2 Likes

I was this new HOP and I did not hand AA to anyone on station, I only gave you access to the arrivals checkpoint so you could have a place to do your election stuff, otherwise I was just an observer

Well that’s weird, because a lot of people had access by the end of the round. I assumed it was you since you were the only one apart from the cap, at least officially, with ID console access. The only person I can think of is the killer of the original HoP. I’ll correct the timeline

If hos doesnt wanna do elections, when there is no need to do elections, he shouldnt be forced to do elections.

Unban

So, this ban is about to end on it’s own. I would like to move this topic to appeal of the ban’s note instead.

@GameAdmin please look at this before the time is up. thanks.

Personally after reading through all of this I agree with @Archanial and would not lift the ban.
However I would adjust the ban reasoning to match the events more clearly, and would probably increase the ban length. As shown by the post from @Tapczan the election things where very loudly announced over comms in LargeText, especially as a Head this is hard to ignore.

It might be a good idea to look into who was giving Access out, but the fact still stands that you willingly killed and cremated a player for being voted in as a captain and them attempting to replace the heads of staff.

This should have been resolved easily by you talking with the previous captain and the new one, rather than you rushing in and removing the player from the round permenently (rather than even brigging them).

I will take this as a second opinion and deny the appeal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.