I'm doing lore stuff again

Hello my fellow spacemen, I’m gonna be writing up fulp lore again. Lemme know if there’s anything you guys have particular interest in yeah?

eradicate all liggers and felinds from history

5 Likes

Sorry can’t do that. Anything else?

Okay so I was wondering about the Russian federation and what they were doing with their own SS13. I would also like to know if they still currently exist or if they’ve been wiped out by Nanotrasen. If it’s the former what are they up to now and do they have any relation to the syndicate?

There are many hints about a clown civilization existing on its own (or at least one that existed in the past)

It’s a cool concept and needs more love.

Expand the lore of some space ruins, lavaland ruins or away missions. Explain the strange spaceship, big paper in the space (stickman base) or what happened to charlie. I guess this all is somehow related to nanotrasen so ye. That would be cool.

Here’s our new version of the Russian Federation, which has changed from the original idea a bit!

Their arkship was lost centuries ago, but they survived, settling down on an arctic planet in a system with a red star. Work was hard, but they managed to not just build cities across their new capital planet, but also set up stations and outposts all across the system. And then, a hostile alien hive attacked! The military had to take over all operations, including civil administration. They took back their home system, and then expanded, picking fights with hostile empires and big evil bugs all the way. Eventually, they ran into the rest of humanity, and both parties were pretty surprised, but they actually met up while both were fighting the same hostile force. So a friendship was quickly formed between them and SolGov, despite some ideological differences. They’re probably the strongest of allies. No relationship to the syndicate, and a strong dislike of Nanotrasen. Given how NT acts, most people dislike them.

1 Like

If you can pick one in particular I can get on it.

Stickman base (pulpy signal (big paper in the space)

Lavaland fauna. I know there is a lot for a boss in space game 2d, especially bubblegum, but what about tumors? What is hierophant, but more importantly, why is hierophant? What about the deadly sin ruins, those are cool, but why are they on lavaland, and who made them?

1 Like

Fuck fulp ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

2 Likes

ewwww fulp!!! nerd!!!

2 Likes

НТ сосать, русня побеждать
aaaaaaaaa

1 Like

make nanotrasen glorious for once

make it non commie

make it extremely racist

make it extremely homophobic

make their policy extremely similar to Aureliano’s, except the parts mentioned before.

4 Likes

The great slaughter of felinds.

A full in-detail explanation of the Third Soviet Union. Source:

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Derelict

EDIT: Wait, is this for fulp as in FulpStation? I probably would write some cringe filler lore for Bee if I had the opportunity to.