My Ban type
Global
My Ban Length
Permanent
Ban Date
2022-04-25
Round ID
Ban Reason
I do not know the first reason, but this was a ban for using an alt.
Appeal Reason
I really miss Beestation, I miss the community and how this was like the only server where the admins weren’t pedophiles. I am banned from many servers, I believe it’s most of them. I hate using alts and I do think I have learned from what I have done due to the length of time I have been banned. I am genuinely sorry for my actions that may have ruined the round for others. I have grown more conscience of other people playing, they are not just little ai guys running around, they are all players who waste hours of their life playing rounds of this game. And me killing them can ruin this for others. Like I said before, I would love another chance, and if this ban appeal is denied, I would completely understand. If you do decide to give me another chance on the station, I would greatly appreciate it and spend the rest of my spessman time following the posted rules on the server.
My additional information
I know I have an extensive ban history, but I would really love to start changing that. Alting is stupid and makes life harder for admins and coders. Please take this into consideration.

You have to wait a year and come back with an appeal from a reputable server if you want to appeal a permanent ban on any basis other than “I believe the banning admin has made a mistake”. Sorry lad

I get that, but shut up

3 Likes

A man true to his word

7 Likes

I never claimed to be a liar

4 Likes

Alright considering the person that banned you is a moderator, I’ll handle this real quick

Like you were already told by taylor, you have to wait a year to appeal perma bans, so you’re free to try again past 2023-04-25 with a vouch from an established server

Appeal denied