Ill actually try and make a good appeal this time

I dont know, did you also beat up a lizard with a few other people and the admin thought you wre metacomming?

Also I know I might’ve been a bit disrespectful in my past appeals but plz stop ignoring me, admemes

Metacomming bans are really thought about before being executed also quite strange that two assailants logged off during a bwoink…?

I know all that, which makes my case look that much worse, but god knows I dont know any of the other people who beat up the lizard with me and it was a pure coincidence. Perhaps the two guys were metacomming and I just got caught in the crossfire by joining in.

Realistically if you were involved in the group it’s best to say it here on the forums, lying on the forums will not help your case at all.

My advice would be to think very hard about it and if you were indeed involved with the other two assailants, to admit it here - It might honestly help your case out if that’s what happened.

I dont need to admit to anything as I was not involved with the two other people, so I have no reason to lie. I simply saw a lizard being beat up and joined in because I thought he might be valid or something.

Furthemore, the only reason why I am still banned up to this point was because

1. My past appeals were quite disrespectful as I was frustrated about being banned incorrectly
  2. Because of my impatience, I attempted to create an alt and bypass the ban, again, because I was frustrated about being banned for a something I didnt actually do

Again, I apologize for both those things and promise it wont happen in the future.

This one seemed to be pretty instant
No warning, no nothíng
I dont remember being even bwoinked by the Admin

@SuperDork55 any updates?

No update currently as it stands, the banning Admin has resigned since a month ago.

Quick question - why are you permanently banned from TG Station? https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25158

Also ban evasion is a mighty bad thing to do.

For the dumbest reason. As CE, I went into the armory to get a stungun, there was a neon hair warden walking past so I called her a weeb. She stunned me for it and I got mad so I tried to stun her back, she footswept me and bashed me again, I told her to kill herself because I was mad, the admin banned me for that.

Compared to past appeals, this is a massive improvement in attitude.
The ban evasion is all that makes me shy away and want to say a vouch would be nice, but I’m not against a thin-ice unban with as much time has passed by now either. Whether you’re just able to contain yourself on the forums long enough to appeal or you’ve actually had a substantial change of heart will show itself soon enough.

Thank you…
I’m trying to completely change my lifestyle atm because my previous attitude was lets say… problematic for most people and got me bad relations and alot of bans from games I enjoy including SS13 so I’m trying the to behave more politely and be less… well… edgy.
Maybe I just grew up, who knows.

As for things actually related to this appeal, if you’re willing to unban me but leave me as you said on “thin ice”, you’d have to also unban my alts whose CKEYs are WeaponizedSperg and TheFatfather (dont question the names).

We would only unban one of them, but you can choose which one.

@SuperDork55 picked up the appeal first, so I’m not probably not the final say here either - just throwing my opinion into the thread.

Thing is, as far as I know, if you only unban one, it will then ban the main account for banevasion as soon as I try to connect because the alts are IP banned too

@SuperDork55 What is your verdict?

I’ll be unbanning on the basis you will be thrown on thin ice and any offence commited will result in server dismissal.

Appeal accepted.