If you had one wish for beestation what would it be?

title

Just a post to see what the political views people got on bee

2 Likes

I want my gamer words and smut books back.

20 Likes

i want crusader back

6 Likes

not make bee feel like an edgy weeb discord server where people get mad they cant say the gamer word anymore

3 Likes

nword bad, admins say nword bad, obey superior power, do not question, nword bad, nword bad, never say nword, ban nword users, having fun in a game < obey admins

23 Likes

i’d give everyone a pulse rifle at roundstart.

1 Like

This is what I want. I want bee to be able to find the source of the problem that is affecting everyone’s enjoyment of the game and it’s community instead of squabbling over the fact that the other side is wrong.

2 Likes

I would bring back much of the old admin crew and friends with my wish. Like GreenTea.
Nothing personal against the current team it’s just I miss a lot of these people and seeing them in game.

Can I have a second wish? No? Well too bad this is my post and you can’t tell me what to do. I’d also hope that some friends of mine like Crusader get a another chance and actually behave themselves.

Honestly, I’d wish that Sirio & Nylaa would come back ahhhhh…

The duo was honestly, imo the best Roleplayers here… They’d Acknowledge your existance, & go about using ‘you’ when it came to whatever RP Gimmick they had cooked up!

Real talk though, I do wish that Bee in general… Stopped caring about ‘Winning’ in general, & started tryin to have more FUN. :flushed:

6 Likes

okay mate mrp players arent welcome to say anything

8 Likes

Nylaa is by far the kindest soul this server ever had.

1 Like

stop talking about mrp

9 Likes

yeah I talk with Nylaa still and well, they are most likely never going to touch bee again so, yeah

That the clown would stop robusting me, thanks.

Remove all races that aren’t human

17 Likes

Wheeled crates. Just crates that can be pushed by other crates.

Please

1 Like

Permaban Chamoral and Zoey.

13 Likes

Can you pretty please tell her I said hi? She and I use to always get along and she was just the most amazing person ever.

I wish we had the freedom to use gamer words and pastas without a bunch of annoying brainlets spamming them endlessly.

I wish we had more admins.