Ban Type:
Game
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-01-10 23:01:25
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
LRP. As psychiatrist, tried to roleplay someone insane, which meant getting high on meth and trespassing into command areas. Disconnected during the ticket, appeal on the forum to explain. While I respect the attempt at most gimmicks, there are some rules that you must abide by for this server to work.
Appeal Reason:
I forgot that I even had a ticket since round was about to end and it had been like half an hour since I replied and I lost connection after managing to get on the shuttle so just left the server.
I was experimenting with meth as a “neurophysics inducer” for patients but ended up gobbling all my supply because my character appears to be an addict, though the worst I did while on meth is run around public areas?
The ban reason is a bit misleading considering command areas is plural while the only command area I trespassed to was HoP office who had opened the door and all I did is stand there. I got blocked off from leaving due to the captain standing at the door with harm intent and I got killed with a welder by an assistant as soon as I managed to get out despite being stunned. Reminder that I’ve done nothing other than run in circles in this situation.

Additional Information:

You are almost self-aware here. Do you see the correlation between you getting banned for LRP and your statement, “Reminder that I’ve done nothing other than run in circles in this situation.”?

what I meant is done nothing but run in circles during the HoP situation as in I didn’t escalate the situation, I am aware of the LRP reason specified but I spent half the shift dead (to heretics and what not) and other quarter in jail/waiting to be interrogated because a coworker thought that I “dusted” the geneticist (he got dusted while I was talking to them for some reason), didn’t get to finish my roleplay gimmick. I usually make good use of gimmick roles (so the assistants get to have something fun to do) rather than run around.

This was never really properly expressed by your character, you looked like a LRP tider to most people around you.
If you’re gonna experiment with these gimmicks, really put effort into it.

If people complain about you being “lrp” and admins start bwoinking you, it is usually because you aren’t really playing out the idea well.

It’s been a week, apologies for not getting to this sooner.

I’ll lift this.

Appeal Accepted