Ideas for for unused Chrono Legionnaire?

Access: None
Additional Access: Any place you can teleport to, a.k.a. basically anywhere
Difficulty: Hard
Supervisors: Future Nanotrasen
Duties: Fix the timeline
Guides: This page.
Quote: Hello? Yes? Is there a certain “Adolf Hitler” here on the station?

To be honest we dont have adolf hitler to kill on station, but what if admins can mark a huge shitter to be “erased from time” Because it endangers future of nanotrasen, it spawns a player with objective of erasing “blank”

Any other ideas ?
Maybe if some antagonist is breaking their rules, like iaa is muderboning so nanotrasen sends time police.
To be honest i dont know how it would work exactly, but seeing someone literally erased from time would be badass.

3 Likes

I love that idea!
I’ve already voiced is should be reused for something and that is way better than my idea of turning them into the “MRP police” and taking out repeat offenders for not using appropriate names.

1 Like

inb4 owen ends up killing an army of them because they arent robust enough to kill him and the admin won’t stop sending them

I was just discussing my ideas for Chrono Legionnaire in admin chat two days ago. I’d like to see them implemented them as a smite-option for admins with the following:

• Near invincible via unbelievable technology of the future
  • The offensive weaponry that erases someone from the timeline will only work on their target
  • Some sort of stun weaponry that works on anyone to prevent people from interfering
  • All of their equipment is worthless to the station if somehow obtained by the station
  • Once target is deleted, the timeline they are from ceases to exist, and as a result, so do they shortly afterwards. I don’t feel so good mr Stark
1 Like

Why not give it a mech, named UNIVERSAL RULEBREAKER

• completely invincible to any kind of damage, EMPs slightly disorient/flash it, but do not deal any damage
  • fast and can wallphase like phasons
  • Spacetime Breacher Module - a grenade launcher that timeslows multiple targets, causing to move slower
  • Chrono Justiciar Module - fires rockets in fast succession that freeze targets in time for a long duration instead of dealing damage
  • Dimensional Cheater Module - become invisible (ala wraiths, runic golems) and travel fast anywhere on the station, upon arrival, all nearby targets get frozen in time
  • And of course, the Chronodisplacer - fires a bolt that, if it’s your target, it gets dusted. Otherwise, it freezes for a really long duration (invulnerable, but cannot move) and gets fullhealed.

Ehhhhhh, freezing random people is sort of lane

i just want space ninja!!!

This is actually a good idea, did anything become of it?

1 Like

of course not
nothing from suggestions on forums ever gets coded unless its something ultra simple or author of the post itself makes a PR

Figured as much. Well maybe someone will notice it

I keep a bucket-list of things I want to see implemented and coders occasionally ask me what bounties I have available - this is one of them.

For the most part its only been one coder and he hasn’t wanted my money for a while now though. Last person I tried got the money put on indefinite hold by PayPal :pensive:

2 Likes

A shame, well fingers crossed Ruko

I think this never left the concept phase.