CKEY: 8816boo

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Ice Type (I think)

Offender’s In-Game Name: Catherine Brown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-07-2023

Round Number: 43488

Rules Broken: 13 Antagonist Conduct, specifically no murderboning

Incident Description: As a traitor on a station with about ~20ish players, claimed acting captain (nothing wrong with that) but the proceeded to say that anyone who broke ‘the rules’ got ‘blended’ and killed quite a few people. I can conform at least 3 murders (the security officer (justified I think) and myself, as well as a mime who was gibbed in front of me) and an attempted murder of a doctor as well as a felinid who was reported blended over comms. The number going around in deadchat was 8 when I died. Gibbed at least 2 of them in the kitchen, I saw the mime personally and I have no reason not to believe the one they announced another over comms. They didn’t have a murderbone objective. When asked if they had an IC reason in OOC they said this:

Capture

Additional Information: They were pretty civil with me personally, and there were cases where they could have killed people and didn’t I think, so it wasn’t mindless slaughter. They also definitely roleplayed the part, which I appreciate, and I have nothing against them personally. The other traitor was involved too I think, I’m not sure to what extent.

This was handled in the round. My handling of the mime was excessive, but apart from them and the security officer I did not attack non targets outside of self defence. The only one gibbed outside of mine and my HoP’s targets was the mine. (Sorry mime)

1 Like

Ok, good to know.

I did in fact handle this in round but thank you for keeping an eye out and dont be afraid to repoet potential issues in the future! For now though:

Report Rejected