I want to join the server back because i made a lot of friend here

wait i remember you thank for answering my many questions back then i didint know your name last time
thank you very much i promise to read carfuly the rules and understand them fully and ask the staff for clarification to make sure what i m doing follows the rules

2 problems with this ban.
First, chinese social credit meme isn’t racist. Social credit is a real thing in there, not some misconception.

Second one, this doesn’t appear to be appeal on forums type of ban, so this should be appealed in a year with voucher.

when i was in the server wearing a rice hat i was saying chinaa number 1 over and over as a meme i didint know that was racist at the time so i deserve punishment but i dont want it to be for ever

Because it’s not.

wait is that not racist the ban reasons say it is

Here’s my reasoning for the ban (and relevalnt logs)

The racism part is also in the linked logs

Taking AFK people and killing them is fairly problematic and can’t be protected under the roleplay rules

I honestly want other admins’ opinions on this, as I’d be open to maybe lifting this if most admins agree to it

1 Like

pedo people meaning the green people i dont know they name may be

It’s pod people. also, you need to read the player report which he linked. the quoted one is shortened.

1 Like

saying “ching chong” doesn’t prove anyone is a racist.

This is his 2nd offence. And you instantly permabanned him. Do you see anything wrong with this ban escalation?

A low hour account attacking people at random and being extremely low RP warrants a permaban in my opinion

2 Likes

soory the other chef was doing his job very well he didint need me so i said to him i will bring meat but i didint say what type of meat so i decided to find afk people and kill them and bring there dead body as mad chef but when i attack they some time come back and ask me what im doing and i say meat i m soory for what i did and i thought i was role playing as a mad chef and about the dragging of the man and punching him i wanted take him and open the door with his body because i was trapped in boinsate but i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

soory the other chef was doing his job very well he didint need me so i said to him i will bring meat but i didint say what type of meat so i decided to find afk people and kill them and bring there dead body as mad chef but when i attack they some time come back and ask me what im doing and i say meat i m soory for what i did and i thought i was role playing as a mad chef and about the dragging of the man and punching him i wanted take him and open the door with his body because i was trapped in boinsate but i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

Ok since i dont think you understand what we mean by Roleplay allow me to explain.

Roleplaying on Bee means you are playing the role of a normal human. You arent supposed to be a psychopath who delights in the murder of others and consumes their flesh. Cannibalism is haha funny because Soylent Green. But the chef doesnt go around killing people for his kitchen (Its why he has Morgue access btw.)

You should be roleplaying as a normal person. You cant justify your actions as roleplay when no sane person with a job would do them.

soory i didint know that i didint play on many role play server i palyed on beestation and cm only i didint have really grasp on role playing im soory for that

i m arabic i m not really good on english im so soory for my grammar i try to use google to fix the probleme

1 Like

This looks like the source of his most issues comes from his low-skilled English.

• Didn’t read the rule
  • Didn’t know what a roleplay is
  • Didn’t know how people would take his behaviour
  • Didn’t know to be not offensive

Also, I got a hint from his saying.

i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

He is trying to appeal, but also he didn’t go grief though. It looks he’s been doing LRP behaviour to me.

SAY: Ala arabic/(Ala Chese) "ching cong choni "
SAY: Ala arabic/(Ala Chese) “ching changi”
SAY: Ala arabic/(Ala Chese) “welcom to the rice fielled mother fuker”

Context is important in making that judgment

“Ching chong” and “ching chang chong” are ethnic slurs and pejorative terms sometimes used in English to mock the Chinese language, people of Chinese ancestry, or other people of East Asian descent perceived to be Chinese .

While I’ve previously stated I had no idea “■■■■■■■■■” was an asian slur, I’ve known about this one for a pretty good while even being sheltered as I am.

Edit: Hey look at that, it’s filtered now

I think it’s more the case of not being very good with English. The spelling and grammar is uniformly terrible across the board, including in the logs posted of them. It’s a pretty damn hard language to wrap your head around if you didn’t start with it.

Benefit of a doubt aside, it is really bad and may be worth admins considering to invoke this:

1. English is the primary language of the server. You are expected to keep your communications within the server and the discord in English, so that other players may understand you.

Communications are being kept in English, but it’s so badly spelled and broken that it heavily takes away from any experiences players would be having with them. It can be an enjoyable quirk to talk in a funny way, but that isn’t what this comes off as at all. It just comes off as a careless slurry of typos and misspellings, not an accent or minor impediment (whether careless is the intention or not).

6 Likes

And the context is that it was a joke referencing or mocking their culture not attacking them on a basis of their race.

Admin opinion on whether this should stay or not was split, but most admins agreed that what you said was racist towards asians, considering that and you seemingly not understanding what you did wrong, the ban is going to stay. You can appeal in a year from the initial ban date, with a vouch from a reputable server

If you want a server with a somewhat similar feel to ours but more lax rules, I’d suggest giving /tg/ terry a try, but this is most likely not the server for you

Appeal denied

1 Like