I think we should make the game more annoying to play

There’s nothing fun about adding new ways to be lazy in the game we have to make the player earn it.

So I think we should remove roundstart sleepers and stasis beds and make medical crew actually work for it.

2 Likes

I say that we make the crew have to construct the entire Space Station by themselves.

15 Likes

Unironically would be fun as a survival gamemode on a planet

1 Like

TBH i think this is a good idea maybe we should delete atmos techs too cuz its just a grief role like medics using sleepers just to overdose ppl!!!

It’s amazing, are we seriously considering options that where used back in 2012 now? /tg/ had a construction gamemode where you would build off a station and it was super annoying and boring to play.

Why are you being salty about new and fun gamemodes :confused:

What was the gamemode like? If you had a survival/construction gamemode set on some dangerous planet with regular hazards and attacks like RimWorld it would be pretty cool I think.

4 Likes

Unfortunateley, it was way way more lame, you where building a station in the middle of nowhere with some basic materials and whatnot, also no real events.

delete every role and delete the station. The game is just 60 assistants with 50 iron and a dream

6 Likes

Delete the entire code at the end of each round. Your first job is to write the game again.

3 Likes

Remove chat, everyone is mime

7 Likes

Remove chat above head, then force everyone to stare at the chat box again.

3 Likes

Believe me I tried to do this.

2 Likes

Unironically what I do, I haven’t ever actually used the overhead chat feature because I’m used to the chat box.

2 Likes

By all means, try it again!

if you remove it im gonna seethe. Its a good feature and it means people can have a conversation without getting caught up in names, radio chatter, examines and the other fluff that bloats the chat box.

3 Likes

I am being 100% serious, overhead chat was the best thing to happen to this game

6 Likes

no more baiting someone into looking at chat so that you can sucker punch them :sob:

3 Likes

Good features are features I like. Bad features are features I don’t like.

Therefore it’s a bad feature.

2 Likes

We should make health analyzers use power cells which uses charge everytime you use it.

1 Like