I really wish this retard knows i was doing a plasma set up

okay so I was making a plasma sm set up but I forgot to turn on the gas filter so it delamed for a bit then this retard Karson (ce) though I was delaming the sm on purpose cause dUh iTs dElAmIng aNd uR nEaR iT and instantly thought I was a traitor or bb. when I was cuffed bald di came and came inside the ce and gift raped the ce in cuffs for me, but when i came back I was welcomed with a fist full of lethal rounds from a combat shotgun by your one and only most useless job in spess, hos.

1 Like

I swear to god an almost exact situation happened to me.

Was an engineer who was shit at setting up the SM but nobody else was doing it, so I had to. Didn’t know the SM spawns plasma, so when I turned it on there was enough plasma in the room to light on fire. I freaked out and tried to put it out but died in it, got revived, and people were saying that I was a traitor and sabotaged the SM, while I was actively fixing it. Ended up standing in the SM room with my PDA to make sure there’s no plasma

You need to understand that SM is very touchy, and people might suspect you of trying to delam it even if you are helping it. I’m very experienced engie, and same shit happened to me many times, even if SM was boutta die and only I knew how to fix, I was taken away and it died. There are many situations when it would be better if there was no CE, as you could just take his suit and fix engine and not explain the retard what are you doing.

Edit: Also please don’t drag engies that died saving delam SM to medbay, do it when you are sure path is clear and medbay has enough pentetic. If someone died in SM, it’s better to make cloner in engie and try to bring them back that way, otherwise you’re just gonna fuck up round for many people.

MFW someone turns the emitters on while this is running.

Yea this one of the worst ideas, but many times people go FIRST to turn off emitters, while it’s not really needed.

Also, this is a very specific type of engine, even expereienced engies might not know how to fix it, or how not to fuck it up.

That’s part of the problem with mine - CO2 is colorless so it’s not blatantly obvious that the SM is even running if they don’t check power first or see the crystal pulsing.

I’ve started taking efforts to remove the emitters entirely when I set this up

I just enjoy making the Sm machine go teslaaaaaa!!!

Imagine not checking computer before fixing SM.

Edit: CO2 setups are rare, and mostly not properly done, if you want CO2 engine you should make the setup so simple to repair so any new engie can just open valve that is named ‘OPEN IN CASE OF EMERGENCY’.

Sm really isn’t that hard
Pressure too high? Remove pressure
To hot? Cool it down

It ain’t that simple most of the time.

They removed the build wall on Sm :pensive:

I didn’t know, Sm at 1% I’m like I save the day and die a hero
No succ so I’m Gucci, build wall instantly gets destroyed and I’m dragged into SM :pensive:

Saving SM requires proper guide, don’t immediately arrest people because SM is dying when they are around.

maybe get good instead of relying on a cheap and cheaty game trick that was validly removed

:smile:

Maybe…just maybe…send nudes?

Last time someone asked for nudes they were permanently, irrevocably banned. Don’t make people compare you to @xyzzy

I joke I joke I kid I kid if I offend I’m sorry please please forgive

…,unless
I’m joking
…unless

Legit though…unless