CKEY: Tifastits

Admin’s CKEY: Aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: 1 day ban

Ban Length: 1 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/10/2020

Round ID: 17029

Ban Reason: Murdered a sec officer that tried to search them and attempted to gib them. Was only stopped by the rest of the crew. Appeal and explain here if you think that was acceptable to cave a lizards head in https://forums.beestation13.com/c/ban-appeals/10

Appeal Reason: I just want it shortened to a couple of hours considering I wasn’t ABLE to gib him and he still lives due to moth, but a couple of hours for the intent to kill.

Additional Information: He just came up and started blasting, no words, no nothing.

wdym you can’t kill lizards just because
изображение

7 Likes

Looking through it all now, will post results when I’ve got it all collated. logs are effort and work for memes, but the main thing from your concern is that it takes time. After the discord convo I am inclined to reduce it slightly, just gotta double check stuffs. Results asap.

I can spend a lot more time posting a lot of logs of your fight, however from what I can see
[2020-06-10 11:34:59.651] SAY: Super12pl/(Cayden Compton) “cook assaulting officer” (Central Primary Hallway (125, 140, 2))
This is the only thing said over their comms just prior to them coming in blasting.
Sec had the right idea from the information they had on them at the time.

You massively over escalated from what was non-lethal disabler fire. I understand you just wanted to cook and nobody involved were antags. Though you need to remember there are antags on teh station, even if you are not one. It’s security’s job to route them out, and they were going on the information they had at the time. Critting and then attempting to gib sec is a big no-no especially if they come at you with non lethals. In future follow the escalation rules here https://beestation13.com/rules?server=bs_sage

This is your first note/ban, and taking into account the discord convo (that really should’ve been in salt mines not general, but i definitely engaged with it there so my bad sorry) will be lifting this but keeping the note as you also agreed it does actually reflect what happened. Please be more understanding in future about the other players and the roles they play on the station.

TL:DR lifting ban, keeping note.

1 Like

Thank thank from mcspank

1 Like