I’m seeing a lot of players vs admins

In reports and ban appeals etc

And more often than not it seems to be majority players opinions on one side admins on another

Can we all agree jannies work for us and therefore are our servants?
And if majority of players say X isn’t against the rules, who are you to stand in our way?

Are jannies needed?
Discuss

jannies bad
20 character

Jannies are our employees

Then give me your shekels

1 Like

pretty sure it’s just you, that guy who made 3 admeme applications in 2 days, crack, and maybe one other guy compared to the dozens of dozens of people who play on the server, or even just the several dozen who show up to the forums. Heck, there are more admins than people complaining about admins. I don’t just mean total, I mean regular admins who show up regularly every week/day. Even in my admin report The admins in question are 9/10 times very cool headed and good at doing their job, my report was more of a protocol slip up. Bee genuinely has the best admins I’ve seen in a game, or really, on anything ever. Fast to respond, and just when they respond.

1 Like

What you say to me you little bitch I have you know I was a navy seal blah blah blah

I’m a donator I could strike you down right now and no admeme would do anything about it
Now say you love me

He’s also a donator.

your mom is a dona- hoe. your mom is a hoe

1 Like

What did you say to me?
This is Crusaders playhouse boi!!!