I have been perma banned

So, I have been perma banned horray finally I can enjoy life, I am slightly disappointed in myself for it. Good luck crew. See you in another life(Even though I am banned I might still do some mapping for y’all cause bee is my crew and I love ya’ll

7 Likes

however I do apologise to everyone for my shittery, I love you guys even though you might be a meh community. You are family and family take care of eachother

Literally who

6 Likes

I guess I should have been deeply moved by this post. But for some reason I do not care deeply?

7 Likes
ok cool
2 Likes

You turned R&D into a crater because Axel said you should have been called Brocolli Leach. I don’t see how this is “taking care of eachother”

4 Likes

fucking based 202020202

4 Likes

I guess they did… go out with a bang.

3 Likes

Is the banned player Kayle leach?

Damn, guess Alex gets a +1 on players banned because of him

Anyway, rip. If you love us, map maint rooms :smug:

And… Yeah i guess you shouldn’t play if you’re drunk or high lol

3 Likes

This is literally the only way to play ss13 prove me wrong

1 Like

Well they kinda proved you wrong since they got beaned kek

2 Likes

I have never been much of a fan of your character but I never wanted you to get permabanned.

At least you can enjoy life now without the burden that is Beestation

2 Likes

I can enjoy life without space station 13

1 Like

To be honest, At the time I thought it was the best decision ever and now I am unsure

4 Likes

It was a funny decision.

Nah, 4 singlecaps in a duffle thrown at the target is better. Less likely to cause collateral(though not much better)

1 Like

singlecap

the fuck is a singlecap

So iirc it’s a single tank bomb personally I’ve never made one but I can link you the wiki

Yeah but maxcap means max capacity (bomb cap) so saying singlecap makes no fucking sense

maybe they meant single tank bomb
anyways here’s your link