CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue#5150

Offender’s CKEY: I grind the sigma grindset

Offender’s In-Game Name: Grimm Gray

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05.07.2022

Round Number: 37936

Rules Broken: Rule 8 , Rule 11 and possibly rule 13

Incident Description: I was the only Engineer thats round, near the end of the round while fixing the Hot hallways on the station ( i was currently fixing the ones infront of engineering was to move to the hallways next) when they came to engineering and wanted in . ill ask them if they wanan help which i agreed to . i then noticed thats they moved deeper into engineering, which in my point of view had no cause to the current situation they agreed to ( help fix hallways) and asked them what they did and asked them to leave.
They then opened the secure storage and started to take out stuff from it where i then started shovign them and movign them out of engineering ( which was the first sign thats raised an alarm with in me)
after they managed to escape me they plasmaflooded the room aroudn the SM.
i fled into the upper room where the clown came in and Grimm tried to escape.
i palced soem holofans to contain the plasmafire so the clown does burn from it and we moved a room up . Grimm was in the next room.
i didnt exactly remember what happend then but he welder bombed the clown for some reason.
i then had IC clear intention of them being up a saboteur and fougth and killed them in the room below the CE office.
( i ahelped them once they were down , and made a ping on discord about a possible griefer)
i then got the OOC information thats they are a traitor and lef tit at thats and tried to minimize the damage form the SM.
I died and then got the information in D-chat thats they had the obejctive to steal the SM shard.
This raised a second flag as i question the traitor ( grimm grey) abotu why they palsmaflooded , they responded to get me away which is fair ( the gettign away part) but it delammed the SM in the procress.
Tehir objective were as followed:

Their Ckey then raised another alarm as it is a pretty memey name so on the bee discord i checked their play hours and foudn this:
sigma
They only played for a small window ( most of my interaction time with them) and they seemed exactly to know where everythign was and and how to get to it.
I suspect they might be a ban evader or a griefer who got lucky with late joining as a traitor.
I wish for this to be looked into as i suspect them to be the mentioned above.

4 Likes

I shoudl have also mentioned this roudn was palyed on kilo station.

0 hours? Maybe it’s a time tracking bug?

1 Like

it also says only two connections so not likely. Latejoin traitors don’t roll against antag rep, if the game decides a latejoin antag is needed it is literally the next person to join with that antag type enabled regardless of any other factor.

With a ckey like that, freshly made account and such I agree it was likely a lucky ban evasion griefer.

1 Like

Player has been permanently banned for other reasons.