Am I sorry? Of course not it was only a ping hardly crime of century
Will I do it again? Knowing me, probably but not for a while

I miss beestation, I miss Beebot, I wanna tell @TheSecretSlav nice cock

Here are some memes and a commission someone drew me

Complimentary pings
@Bastian0930 the banne
And the victim @ fuck knows couldn’t find he

Lets go

Calling the admin who banned you a cunt aint gonna get you places, but I’m asking the other admins for opinions first

ngl i dont even know what @TheNeoGamer42 did as admin but i heard it was good
either way getting pinged isnt that big of a deal just unban this chad i want to see his shitpost on discord

Are you denying you are?

Okay the Stalin one editing history was great,

1 Like

Your fav shitpost?

20 character limit

the great chad eradication by the admins

I too favour the history images with the mass of faces and so much going on

Peps spam n-word 50 times a day - I sleep
Funneh shitposter makes mean ping - I BEAN
Also idk what but sthn bout this I liek
https://forums.beestation13.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d431cb4a287620f943c8cd98e0ad4563143e9b64.jpeg

@Caecilius getting ready to admeme

Get it cause he’s a clown and he mains clown
I’m hilarious…why don’t you love me :sob:

Even though we had a lengthy discussion about this, you still refuse to acknowledge how you fucked up. It’s a no from me. It’s not about the pings by themselves. Stop trying to trivialize what you did.

Edit: To add, bringing focus to the person you wronged in a mocking light, and in a clear effort to discredit or draw community scorn, doesn’t help your case at all.

Personally I have no problem if people don’t agree with rules or feel guilty for breaking them in the past, it seems more honest and genuine to me than people who grovel/over-apologize. However as long as there is no indication that they will avoid doing the same thing in the future I can’t agree with lifting the ban. I’d support the appeal if there was genuine intent to shitpost within the rules and not continue to meme the boi they got banned for memeing.

Denying this appeal. See our guidelines for appealing ( Discord Ban Appeal Format and Policies ) and try again when you not only feel like putting in some effort, but can also understand what you actually did wrong.

Future meme appeals will be met with added consequences.