I am sorry Beestation

Original Post

(I was bad but now i am good)

If you don’t know i was banned a long time ago i just came here to say sorry and say i had fun with beestation, stopped playing ss13 all together, i just want to say i am sorry, if you unban me i will follow the rules but i know you don’t trust me or why would you even unban me i did everything bad on the rules list
just go to ban ppl and type sadcatt and you see what i did. i ban evaded,selfantag,shitsec and all the bad things you see a shitter do but more shit. I don’t know what you like to do it’s on you, you can vote or not even say anything to me i just really miss ss13. (Peace out or honk out yeah honk out is better)

(Plus if your thinking why not play on tg. tg banned me as well, goon goon is fine but it does not feel the same)

Here’s a bonus (sadcatt
Drilled a sec officer to death for hitting him in a mech for breaking in HoP for AA.)

-Sadcat the soviet cat

Title: [CKEY] banned by [Admin’s CKEY]

CKEY:Sadcatt

Admin’s CKEY:rukofamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Both

Which server did the ban happen on? mrp

Ban Type:Server but it’s on both

Ban Length:9999-01-01 12:00

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2020-12-25 15:18

Round ID:25398

**Ban Reason:Massive self-antag. Killed chaplain to steal his sword. “Yeah that is kinda of a bad look but i wantted that sword man” - Updating ban to Permanent as ban evasion occured. - SuperDork55

Appeal Reason:Said it in my post

Additional Information:Said it in my post

I’m open to doing this ban appeal, but it would help a lot if you had the rest of the ban appeal format.

1 Like

Ok i will post it in here

Who are you?

1 Like

Title: [CKEY] banned by [Admin’s CKEY]

CKEY:Sadcatt

Admin’s CKEY:rukofamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Both

Which server did the ban happen on? mrp

Ban Type:Server but it’s on both

Ban Length:9999-01-01 12:00

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2020-12-25 15:18

Round ID:25398

**Ban Reason:Massive self-antag. Killed chaplain to steal his sword. “Yeah that is kinda of a bad look but i wantted that sword man” - Updating ban to Permanent as ban evasion occured. - SuperDork55

Appeal Reason:Said it in my post

Additional Information:Said it in my post

Thanks @bloons3 for being open about this

i have first hand experience playing with this guy and i wouldn’t be so sure about unbanning him if i were you. he has a history of doing dumb shit, getting banned/warned, then doing it again immediately after. he also somehow failed to understand the concept of ickock (or maybe the concept of rules as a whole) and kept salting ic ooc round after round. iirc he has already tried to pull the “i changed” card in the past though i may be wrong

1 Like

I never Pulled a i changed card in the past but everything else is right

And yes i didn’t know what was ickock i was just saying randommy i saw ppl say it so i said it

Well i didn’t mean to remove the I never Pulled a i changed card in the past but everything else is right shittt how do i fix it

Anyone Help me it’s going to be removed in 24 hours

And you kept doing so. After you’ve been told not to. Again and again.

1 Like

And i don’t want to be rude or anything but what do you mean by this (and kept salting ic ooc round after round)
I never even type a lot in Ic,OOC even if i do i was mad since i was going to do something get killed , call a admin thinking it was not a antag then the admin tells me it was a antag

Well in that case i am sorry, i did see a stop saying it but i didn’t think they mean me. but i am sorry that was three rounds i did that then i stopped

I never Pulled a i changed card in the past but everything else is right

Amasing, I’ve never had to delete off topic posts from a ban appeal made BY THE PERSON APPEALING before

5 Likes

I am happy that to make you the only admin here that has removed a off topic post from a ban appeal made by the person appealing it. it is my honor

Did a admin remove me from editing my own post?

Did the admin doing this just forget to close this ban appeal?

I’m gonna be honest, I’m not willing to lift this without a vouch from another server given your record, unless you can convince other admins here you deserve another chance.

You already have an awful record and you tried ban evading on top of it with what was not originally a permanent ban.