How to make Lawyer not bad

What part of it the fax machine and health and safety inspection stuff or the “gib more stuff”?

Lawyers + Chamelon stamps + Centcom fax REQUIRE a good admin, no matter what. Else they just waste their TC instead of OUR ALL-MIGHTY SAVIOUR BRIEFCASE LAUNCHPAD

Lawyers have access to sec, and access to flash protection and are generally trusted by security. That’s insanely powerful for any round start antag, and they dont need any more than that if they will retain their antag possibility

1 Like

Yes but it could be a good thing to get admins to send some ert teams the lawyer sends messages to centcom telling them that things are violating all the health codes. And so get pepole into the round. I know this requires and admin to do but it could not hurt to give him the possibility to do it

I don’t se how giving them a way to tell centcom how badly pepole hare behaving or how bad at his job the janitor is would tip the scale. It would att most make some lawer gimmicks that are pretty fun to do more options.
The fact that everyone will still ignore them and nosy wardens will still arrest them for being in brig does not change becouse they can call big daddy centcom and say the warden did a bad job becouse we all know admins don’t exist

i love me some lawyering but lawyersec sounds kind wack imo

Me when lawyer

make spear
break into detecs
steal vest and holster
be a badass

1 Like

it be a somewhat good idea to finally mindshield the lawyers and strip them of their antag potential