Horseshoeman banned by zodrakdovah

**CKEY:**HorseShoeMan

**Admin’s CKEY:**zodrakdovah

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**both

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2019-10-11 11:54

**Round ID:**7859

**Ban Reason:**Metacomms with Kurpingspace2 (a non-antag) to kill non-antags, Kurping Admitted metacomms in ticket, Appeal on forums when you have learned your lesson.

Appeal Reason: Im sorry for metacoming it was just more fun to do that way but i do realise that i should not do it and im sorry that my first offence is so serius please forgive me

Additional Information: it was my fault for making my friend stab the captain but we both thought he was antagonist because of the changeling hivemind link ability i used on him.

If you use hivemind link it is only intended for the rare scenario where a ling and a traitor team up as two antagonists, not to mention two players talking over a call is much more destructive then typing up windows while standing still, so even if you did have hivelink (which kurping did not at the moment) you still hold an advantage over others in a call, and as kurping was a non-antagonist, his ban was lifted because it was his first offense along with admitting what he did wrong. If you understand what you did wrong I can leave it at just a note and unban you tomorrow but only if you understand what you did wrong.

I understand that metacomming is a serious offence which should never be used because it gives me a serious advantage over other players. Also, now i know that i should not use the hivemind link on non-antags because it is not its purpose.

Appealed, come on back in