In-game report:

CKEY: 000xlynch

Your Discord: Lynch#4012

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: HOP, don't know the name

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02.21.2020

Round Number: Round before 12766 on MRP Sage

Rules Broken: Rules 1, 3, especially RULE 12, they were not competent for the HOP role.

Incident Description: After WAR OPS announcement, I was first in line to ask for AA to stop the War Ops.

Both AI and crew were screaming at HOP to hand out AA. HOP said “sure” and gave me Clown Access. When I said NO WE HAVE WAR OPS, GIVE AA SO WE CAN STOP IT, YOU MUST HELP. He just flashed me and said “get the fuck out of my line”

I don’t care how good this HOP is usually, he literally is incompetent and should be job-banned from playing HOP or heads, if he does not understand how War Ops works. By not handing out AA and wasting time by handing out Clown access, HOP contributed to the crew’s failure to prepare in time for the ops.

Additional Information:

HOP has no obligation to hand out AA unless overridden by the captain who in terms of the chain of command is above the HOP.

HOS should have arrested him and given out IDs himself but he didnt.
the chain of command was not followed and now here we are in a player report that could have been sorted IC

Ultimately this is the case. Not giving AA is completely within server rules, even it if it shitty at times.