CKEY: UnitystationChad

Your Discord: SpaceSomalian#9274

Offender’s CKEY: Hoolny

Offender’s In-Game Name: Seth Deces

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2/28/23

Round Number: 42940

Rules Broken: 1, 3(somewhat), and 9

Incident Description: Seth Deces, a scientist without and permission or warning, took a Romerol tumor out of an infected’s head, and placed it in a humanified monkey’s head. They put this said monkey in a display, that being a public glass enclosure between medbay in science. Towards the end of the round they also offered to take me into the zombie cage.

Additional Information: None

I’d say 3 shouldn’t be applied, Seth spent a lot of the round going around manually upgrading every machine on all departments, asking ai to open, etc… They certainly did his job up until the zombie thing

They definetly should’ve told you(who was RD for those reading) and try to do it as an interesting gimmick for ‘‘hey let’s research this zombie thing we have a tumor… this could be an interesting experiment!!’’ rather than put a random humanized monke on a 1x1 glass display so a little fail RP, indeed.

In fact, i’m not sure if that zombie was cuffed? Because WORST CASE scenario would’ve been

→ Someone dismantles the window
→ Randomly punches it
→ monkey AI punches back and infect thems

Though i’m not sure if catatonic-humanized monke + zombie could be able to get ‘‘agro’’ and start clawing, in any case even if OOC we all knew they wouldn’t have infected anyone anyways since it was catatonic certainly it’s a Rule 1 breach.

As someone who used to be a low effort rp’er (See Trevor Sealis) I can confirm that humanized monkies being shoved can get agro and claw infectiously.

1 Like

I have to commend you honestly for being so fun at parties so let me explain something’s

First of all I’m baffled you see a player do something fun for the crew to enjoy in a round and your first instinct is to report it

Second of all hahahahahaha HHAHAAHAH

Sorry but you got it wrong so wrong

It actually was a catatonic player zombified basically a brain dead zombie double dead

They don’t attack you back if you attack them I know this because use logic catatonic brained zombies can’t attack since their catatonic and also when the round ended I teleported my round to the cage attacked it as an I expected it didn’t attach me

Third thing I was observing the cell all round long there wasent even a possibility of it getting out I took precautions I used windows reinforced plastatanium that zombies couldn’t break or players I reinforced and fully settled it up so I could stop any one trying to destroy it and I informed the whole crew of it for safety

This was a fun gimmick for the crew to look at a zombie live as a zoo I don’t know why you have to be like this and not have a little fun we are here to RP and have a good time and it seems you are maybe RPing but are you having fun?

4 Likes

In that case, my apologies, I was under the impression it was just a humanified monkey you placed a tumor into.
I hope you do understand my caution when making this report, given how you conduct yourself in game it can at times give off the impression you are here to have fun at the expense of others. Still though, would’ve been nice for you to say something before going ahead and doing it.

2 Likes

I’m actually here to prove I’m capable of being a healthy member of a community I like making fun situations for people and make people have fun, sorry the impression you have of me isn’t great ill try my best to improve that, I truly wasn’t aware of the necessity of asking permission from heads of staff for this kind of things but if it’s something that would make everyone’s days easier I have no problem with doing so.

3 Likes

Seems like it was cleared out and the player took necessary steps to make sure it wouldn’t get out of control, although acting more in character by getting command involved would have been good as was pointed out.

However, a side note:

Acting or responding like this doesn’t shine a good light on you, especially since it was all a misunderstanding apparently. I don’t know what you would have said had this been more serious.

Fun gimmicks like these are fun until they aren’t because one player decided to not put effort into it with the assumption that their personnal fun was all that mattered on this server.

Remain civil and be excellent to each other, even in disagreement.