CKEY: HolyCat

Admin’s CKEY: doktorwueue

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (2021-06-01 15:12)

Round ID: 30175

Ban Reason: suspected grief account.

Appeal Reason: 1. When and how i was griefing 2. This is my main account and i dont have other accounts

Any idea what might have caused you getting beaned? Admins are pretty careful when it comes to accounts with low hours.

no i dont remember griefing that round it couldve been last or my final round on my final round when i was on miners ship i jumped out into open space because the ship was going to lava land over 4 minutes

you also tried to pull out the other miner so i suspected you wanted to kill him
also you disconnected pretty early on so i thought you were a griefing account who put in a bit more work. The long shuttle fly time was caused by a test merge for a new shuttle fly system thats why it took so long and probally somethign went wrong with the flying.
and as you are appealing it i can mostly say you ar not a griefer as they would most likly not appeal.

also the assumption happend because you tried to drag the other miner out with you and he ahelped thats and when i investigated it you were already disconnected

Moved to game ban appeals. Reading up, if everything is true, which we don’t have much reason to suspect it’s not, edit reason and unban is what I’d say.

i disconnected because i didnt not want to play anymore and i was dragging player with me because it would be funny but i am sorry for my actions i understand i shouldnt random kill people

Ban has been lifted and will be threated as a minor note.
i apolegze for the confusion.