Holoparasites are fucking op LMAO

title

should they be nerfed or not boys??? i think they’re fucking gay, jewish, and bullshit. turns any fight into a 2v1 except one of the guys fighting you can stunlock you, teleport you to them, and make you drop all your weapons ahaahahaha

Just stop being unrobust

2 Likes

dont care didnt ask + you’re a weeaboo

Just get robust fam, it’s that easy

2 Likes

Holopara new meta lmao

They do be crazy rn

1 Like

noooooooooooooooo wtf you cant have an 18tc tot item give you an advantage nooooooooo i should be able to kill anyone with a stun baton!

12 Likes

local idiot clearly hasnt seen the new holoparasites

I don’t have any strong opinions, but I did notice that holoparas are listed in end of game stuff… how have they been changed?

im pretty sure we just added the hippie holoparas

they kinda more epic now doe

dude wtf do you think im talking about lol

volt

1 Like

Hmmmmmm no

:flushed:

You’re not meant to be able to win a 1v1 fight against a traitor with an 18TC item, otherwise it would be pointless and cringe. Making every single player be perfectly balanced and gave equal chances of winning no matter their gear is stupid.

I’ve literally seen a guy with a holoparasite take out an entire department with ease. It’s a better murderbone tool than a fucking maxcap.

A good example is desword, similar or excactly the same price, you don’t expect to win a 1v1 against a double e-sword traitor, so why do you expect to be able to fight a holoparasite user that spent the same amount on his traitor item? It’s just a more utile and fun item that even has the downside of not being able to be cloned by your fellow traitors.

1 Like

Winning a 1v1 against a double esword user can be easy bruh. If you got no clue how to maybe it’s time to start experimenting or pay attention to other players.

Personally I think a holopara that can teleport people to it, stun, disarm them and spam this ability is a bit too much and goes into the cringe resonant screech territory of abilities.

2 Likes

imagine complaining that almost all of an antags TC shouldnt be able to kill people :flushed:

i cant imagine. :neutral_face:

1 Like

yeah, it is kinda busted with some of the abilities, but a double esword can be good in the hands of a great player, so does holopara. How does holopara disarm? I am not aware of that. I think that the broken abilities need a point increase so that they can get shot down by sec if they don’t have enough for durability.

Its not complaining about how holoparas shouldnt be able to kill people but having the new pocket puncher that teleports, disarms and stuns in one repeatable move seems a bit much. Just saying lol its 18tc though! Isn’t really much of an argument nigerian man. Have you actually seen it in action yet? I feel alot of people here talk shit without having played with/against it.

1 Like

You can run away from a DE sword, you can’t run away from a holoparasite that can teleport you back and stunlock you.

That was a bad analogy, the pulling holopara is broken when you look at it that way.