Hollandaise Admin Report - Forums

CKEY: Scando

Your Discord:Scando#9247

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 7/10/2021

Incident Description: I had several posts supporting my case in a player report thread DULC-E-NA AI Player Report - #20 by Howluinb31153.

Whilst some of the posts were understandably disrespectful to players. Most of them had insightful arguments supporting my side of the case. All of these were deleted. Even an inane mentor post that supported my side was deleted. This is very alarming to me, most other player reports appear to allow discussion as long as it remains on topic. Why were these posts deleted? I see nothing in the rules that disallows on-topic discussion.

Well its all cleansed and locked now, just wait for the admins to dig the logs

1 Like

Ok thank you, I apologize for getting frustrated.

1 Like

There wasn’t a lot of outright peanut posting perhaps, but there was a lot of unnecessary disrespect and arguing that, regardless of your thoughts, didn’t bring anything important to the thread. Someone posting just to agree or disagree is not adding anything of substance to the report.

I went over all the deleted posts (and even removed some of the more recent ones myself) before locking it and I don’t see anything of value which was deleted. It’s also noteworthy that any other admins (the people actually processing the report) can still see the posts - it’s only normal users that can’t.

This report is rejected.

1 Like