Hobotist banned by Ro5490

Title: Hobotist banned by Ro5490

CKEY: Hobotist

Admin’s CKEY: Ro5490

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2022/09/05

Round ID: 33991

Ban Reason: “Here just to grief. Grew harmful botany plants and attempted to kill their co-worker as non-antag. DC before Bwoink, but warned by admin before most of this happened. Appeal on forums…”

Appeal Reason: Firstly, I stopped growing deathnettles after admin bwoinked me for the first time, combustion lemons weren’t planted by me and deathweed i grew alongside lifeweed only for selling.
Secondly, I had no intention to kill my co-worker. We had a conflict, which was a bit over escalated, because we had combustion lemons. If we consider lemons as a weapon, our actions were appropriate according to the “Escalation Steps” (Shoving and punching in botany and Armed combat in a hallway).
Thirdly, i assume that admin though that i am a griefer because i have very little playtime. “Hobotist” is my second byond account, because i am unable to access the previous one. I have about 300 hours on it.

Additional Information:

Do you remember your other Ckey/account name by any chance?
I’ll get round to processing this fully shortly.

I think it was something like “roland_voidborn”

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/rolandvoidborn

2 Likes

After going through your alt account’s details, you seem to have a history of griefing using botany.

Although, it was over 9 months back.

Due to a number of things, and after going over the logs, I will lower this ban to a few weeks, and the job-ban that came alongside it to a month or two.

If you grief using botany again, I’ll push for a perma-server ban.

Appeal Accepted, for now