CKEY: Higher_Life

Admin’s CKEY: Yorpan

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 20-09-07

Round ID: 20939

Ban Reason: As a non antag scientist, teleported into Bridge, stole axe and proceeded to “self-antag” by breaking windows and tables

Appeal Reason: I got extremely bored and ran into the teleporter when an engie opened the door to steal hand tele. I just fucked with people and broke shit and I disregarded the rules for a moment, I sincerely apologize and want back onto the server to do better and act more maturely.

Other bans for reference

That’s gonna be a fat no from me. You have quite a record of shittery both here and on Fulp so there’s no reason to even consider taking your promise at face value. Go get a vouch

However I do have a question for the two banning admins: Why was this not a global ban? There is no RP break here or in most of the past issues - this is somewhere between straight up self-antag and grief in most cases and this shit isn’t allowed on LRP either. This ban should have been global and has been adjusted

You have 21 notes and bans in less than 150 hours. Most of which are for the same thing: blowing something up as non-antag

Bruh with that note history? Nah, also full server perma should be given because that’s shitty on LRP too.

Sorry I missed this thread, and I can’t perfectly answer why it wasn’t global as I don’t remember the details clearly, but I think it was because the actual walls and tables that got destroyed were of low importance, i.e. some walls near the bar and tables outside the kitchen.

Regarding the appeal itself, since a head admin has decided to upgrade it to a permanent global ban due to your note history, you will need to play on another server for a while and receive a vouch that you can play there without causing any major issues.