Hey guys is the name "Dick Finger" sexual and/or erotic EDIT: Just got banned because it was too sexy, please see my ban appeal

The admins want me to change it because Dick Finger has them all bothered and it’s considered erotic content, just want a second opinion

It’s a very roleplay intensive name. Y’see, dick is a common first name amongst spessmen, and my IC ancestor is Larry Finger, who discovered fingerite, the IRL rarest mineral on earth. It would be a shame to change such a storied character, especially when posting a pregnant loli with implied bestiality is allowed.

:man_facepalming:

I didn’t even question who had the name when asked about it. Of course it was you trying to claim Dick Finger is a valid name.

2 Likes

It is valid doe

2 Likes

Mr. Richard Finger is a well respected member of the community.

5 Likes

Of course. I make sure everyone is doing okay by asking them about their lives.

LRP or MRP?

20 chars

Side note:

A disney character’s name is Dick Daring.

1 Like

This is so incredibly 50/50 that you might as well flip a coin on this question

1 Like

have you heard of my doctor, Ben Dover

2 Likes

I used to run around on ss13 servers with the names ‘Dick Science’ and ‘Dick Handsome’ for years without issue this ban is kinda cringe ngl

1 Like

Just make an apology thread on geenral, and it should be a-ok.

8 Likes

pog
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

based janies bullying this retard

6 Likes
1 Like

I mean there’s literally a medbot named inspector johnson so why was this banned

2 Likes

Why isnt the name Joseph banned wtf!!??!?!

tests for a kneejerk reaction from admins by using a retarded name

gets kneejerk reaction from the admins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just use one thread dude. Move discussions to this thread.