Help! Am Nukeop, what do?

The m90 is like a baby L6, a full burst crits anyone unarmored and you can use it one handed, pair it with an eshield. It also has that underbarrel grenade launcher but I’ve never figured out how to actually use it

Never buy a surplus rifle even if it’s the only weapon you can afford, your free starting stechkin can shoot two shots in the same time it takes to shoot once with the surplus, so the DPS is pretty much the same. Just buy more mags for the stech if you’re that low on TC

Perhaps I’m just getting some really bad RNG. Every single HE shot I’ve ever fired has blown off one limb and critted the target.

Not to mention that there is like, four to six free stechkin mags on the nukie shuttle, and 6 mags on the actual base (I often end up grabbing four mags because I usually take DE sword and no slips).

grgjhrhh all nook op weapons are literal fucking

T R A S H

Just, declare war with the title “We’re friendlies let’s do one hour of circlejerking then bid us farewall as we take the disk with us”

izi win 100% of the time I promise no valid hunters on the way

What if… you wanted to go to heaven… but god said… haha ur 4tc no-slips cant stop muh lube

1 Like