Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: Hello_i_am_jesus

Offender’s In-Game Name: Laura Feufer

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-22-2022

Round Number: 40517

Rules Broken: 13 Antag Conduct/15 Leaving the game

Incident Description:
To put it short, Laura spawned as an antag, and I was observing around hoping for something interesting. They mention TC, I go to check them out, they’re informing the CMO of how much TC they have left (19). They then say goodbye and use the suicide verb. No admins online so I’m not sure if they ahelped about it, but they made it impossible for their body to be offered up to a ghost, as well as not making it possible for another chaplain to join.
Additional Information:
I did ahelp at the time, Tyran however was busy with higher priority tickets and asked me to make a player report, so here it is.
Oh also rule 15 mentions to ahelp if leaving the game as command/AI but not as an antag, is that on purpose?

4 Likes

I see, its kinda breaking the Roleplay when she just runs around and tells people about TC, since Traitors arent supposed to yell out “Hey im a traitor” also suicide without a RP intend isnt allowed for any players, i think you mean the Cryo thing (Command and AI have to inform a admin since they play a high important role) normal players, and antags can just go cryo whenever they need too, but its recommend to atleast tell the crew, so as far as i heard and read its on purpose.

2 Likes

Previously assigned admin has gone on leave and likely won’t be able to do this within a reasonable timeframe. I’ll take it over.

1 Like

Person in question was banned a little bit after this took place for evasion.
Marking this as processed and moving on, they won’t be back.