CKEY: Helgrum

Admin’s CKEY: yoshimiwastaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Beestation Sage

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/16/20

Round ID: 24031

Ban Reason: “Low hour account, made a very harmful virus as a non-antag, if you’re not a griefer, appeal, if not, well, I guess don’t.”

Appeal Reason: It was not my intention to spread the virus. I’m new to the game and know very little, I only know the basics of the job but got the Blob virus from the Vector rat. I used it on the monkeys. Later in the round when the devil killed me, I found out that my virus was sentient and I took control of it in the sentient blob event. I wasn’t aware testing the virus on the monkeys was against the rules, and In all honesty I’m not sure how the virus got out of the lab.

Additional Information: All info provided above.

Testing the virus wasn’t against the rules. It doesn’t show the virus as sentient, but I will check the logs to make sure

I guess when I say sentient I mean like later in the round I got prompted to be a blob host, I kinda’ guessed that it was my doing.

In reviewing the logs, I believe what happened was accidentally forgetting protection, you do end up getting the virus by the looks of it, making this completely accidental. My apologies

Unbanned :slight_smile: let the admins know if you have any issues getting on! :smiley:

I’m already in, thanks again for the help!