HARRIS-152/thee_flame_prince Quality Assurance Docket

Welcome to the Quality Assurance Docket for your station’s HARRIS-152, a quick-fix installation for any of your engineering, medical or leadership needs. Some fun information for you: HARRIS-152 was previously a human employed by NanoTrasen who had their consciousness uploaded to a pacifist-like IPC in response to the human’s behavioural problems.

I play exclusively on Golden for now. I enjoy the freedom it grants me to help teach new players the ropes. While I enjoy RP, being able to sit down and do a job is enjoyment enough for me at the moment. I would love to incorporate some feedback into my play style to ensure that it’s fun and interactive for everyone involved.

Just a heads up, i usually dont roundend antags ( especially when i have a chance to ally them). Worst case scenario, you get borged or revived just to be turned into a catgirl and let loose with all your gamer gear incinerated.

I killed you a couple of times ( when you were a heretic most of the time) and every time you immediately succumbed and ghosted before i had a chance to revive you. Next time, wait a bit longer and you wont be permanently removed from the round with your antag round wasted. Last time it happened i was about to repair and ally with you ( i was contractor that round) but you just peaced out on my ass.

Other than that you are an ok gamer, never had issues with you ( beside you trying to stop me from getting AA every time you roll CMO or CE).

you might have me confused - I’ve never rolled antag before.

Damn you sure? I remember you running around with burning blade and tableport armor which made the last fight a damn chore.

If that wasnt you then carry on with good work, nothing to feedback.

yeah i’ve had all antags turned off since I’ve joined Bee. Only time I was an antag, I ahelped and got it taken away because I don’t like playing antag lol

but yeah, i take acting captain “seriously” enough that i try my best to secure spare and disk, as is required of me, and performing the necessities as act capt.

How the everloving shit did you never roll antag? I usually have to ask admemes to remove heretic/ling/traitor from me.

you can turn off all of your antag options in setup character screen, including mid round

does not matter, i have them turned off. i get them anyway.

Correct he is. When not enough people have antags turned on, the game will force remaining antag roles upon players that have them turend off

5 Likes

I DON’T WANNA BE AN ANTAG.

fuck you 20 letter limit and actual wording shit, this is a forum let me meme

TOO FUCKING BAD

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

thank you.

1 Like