Hangy#5040 admin report

Title: Hangy#5040 admin report

Your Discord: Shezza#0001

Offender’s Discord: Hangy#5040

Incident Description: warned me for posting two men kissing, claimed it was “NSFW”

rule 5 clearly states

1. No sexually explicit content. This includes ERP.

Kissing is clearly not sexually explicit content, the administrator is in the wrong and the warning should be removed.

Additional Information: a frame of the gif in question image

You’re looking for an appeal.
regardless of wether or not the warning was bad or not, this is not admin report material

1 Like

Mind sending me the gif so I can see the entire thing? You can DM me on discord you probs already know my username :stuck_out_tongue:

he literally is saying he doesnt care because he is on provation. not defending shezza. but hangy is having a HUGE powertrip on general rn.

cant post the whole convo because of the sheer ammount of people telling him it wasnt okay.

Those quotes are taken out of context

1 Like

look at the conversation yourself. it would take 20 posts.

Sorry if it’s a peanut gallery thing but I just had the weirdest sense of deja-vu, like we’ve been here before, and I know this is like Hangy’s first adminreport

in what sense?
20 characters
edit:you edited first.

cant belive jannies are so homophobic and based these days :pensive:
also shezza getting banned is a good change

When you said this, I felt like I saw this somewhere once but I know that’s impossible, this and the comment from Archie previously. But I know we haven’t been in this report before, and I know this exact phrase was never uttered before today. :thinking:

I believe that the warning has been placed in bad faith, this is something hangy should definitely be questioned about.

Ah shit, here we go again.

Time to make a whole fucking essay, including headers.

Actual NSFW Content:

NSFW stands for Not Safe For Work. Please explain to me how a GIF of two men kissing and felinid body pillows are, in fact, safe for work. The simple answer is that they are not; if shitty copypastas (WGW) are considered NSFW, then I’m going to say that suggestive bodypillows and a literal gif of two people kissing is NSFW. I stand by this, and I’m not going to say otherwise unless God comes down from heaven and tells me otherwise. It is NSFW content, even if not erotic.

“Powertripping!”

Me deciding to stand my ground rather than just unwarn somebody is not powertripping. If every warning, note or ban could be reverted by just saying “I’ll report you” or otherwise threatening the admin, we’d have a failed admin team. Your post, in my eyes, broke the rules, and I warned you. You, as well as others, began immediately hounding me. Then, attempting to give me a “chance”, you said that you’d close the report if I unwarned you.

I have no plans of doing that right now.

You can ping me, insult me, ridicule me all you want, but I’m standing my ground. I’ve already been on a week’s leave, I’ve done my best to make the server better, and now you want me demoted for doing my volunteer work. I’ve given quite a bit to this server, and frankly, I’m in too deep to just roll over and die.

Bad Faith / Metagrudge:

I don’t even know who Wilchen is, and don’t accuse me of hating felinids. I’ve made a few jokey remarks about “ew felinids” but for the most part I’ve supported them, on forums, discord and in-game. Me having a sudden change of heart did not happen.

TL;DR:

It was NSFW. Sue me.

3 Likes

I mean I’m Pansexual, I can’t be homophobic because then I’d be hating myself-

no wait shit I already do, jkjk

Real talk though, that’s why I want to look into this, because if Hangy’s right this was blown out of the water due to someone trying to play victim, a tale I’m sure everyone’s familiar with considering this is the Internet.
If Hangy’s WRONG, we raise concerns because an unwelcoming staff would be harmful to the health of the server

My sister is literally gay. I’m not homophobic. I don’t care if it was two women, two men, one man and one female, the kissing is what makes me think it’s NSFW.

Kissing as an action, not nsfw in my opinion. Though I WILL admit it was more than just kissing, body movement seemed to suggest they were more ‘making out’, which may not seem nsfw but the way it was displayed certainly felt sexual in nature, my apologies for not getting to that in my previous post.

finally.

reason.

god my brain needed that.

Out of curiosity why did you even post this wilchen? Did you just want to see how people reacted?

I’ve done my best to make the server better, and now you want me demoted for doing my volunteer work.

I don’t know where you get the idea I want you demoted buddy, i’m just questioning if the warning you applied was reasonable.

Please explain to me how a GIF of two men kissing and felinid body pillows are, in fact, safe for work.

Guilty until proven innocent huh?

It should be you who proves that I broke any rules.

As for two men kissing and bodypillows, literally noone in the discord agreed with your decision.