Haliris Admin Report

CKEY: Killermankey

Your Discord: not in the discord

Offender’s CKEY: Haliris

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2023-01-14

Round Number:44258

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): General conduct

Incident Description:

I would like to tell a small story. On this particular round I was a clown. I had a feud with the captain and I was looking for ways to prank him as he had slammed me repeatedly into an electric grille, killing me. As I had walked by botany I saw they had fully grown bluespace bananas out of nowhere! I was full of joy as I grab a few after requesting some. A short amount of time passes and a heretic attempts to kill me in the hall with multiple spectators. I had slipped him with lube and peels before finally collapsing from cuts. I was saved and revived though! through the rest of the round I had only used the bluespace peels once on a RD as a joke.

After dealing with a small blob on shuttle I was bwoinked. recieving the question of how I had the peels and how I had used them. I responded “The botanist and once on the RD as a joke” I assumed it was for someone else’s bwoink but just to be safe I asked “Are bluespace peels dangerous now?” After a short while I was bwoinked being Told that bluespace banana peels are power gaming as the clown and that there is no reason to have them I said I had them for pranking the cap back and that he had killed me with the grille. A short while later he bwoinked me again saying not to mislead him as the cap did no such thing. Now dear viewer at this time there was a new captain, I have no idea what happened to the last captain. I had assume he didn’t know so I informed him on bwoinking. I concidered this absurd at this point so I asked OOC chat is bluespace peals as a clown is power gamming. I got multiple "no"s as I expected. Still he persevered and gave me a 3 WEEK BAN FOR HAVING 4 BLUESPACE BANANA PEELS

I hope this egregious and frankly outrageous ban is not a sign of his abrupt mental decline but an accident. Still im reporting this cause. What the fuck was going on in his head to concider bluespace banana peels on a clown powergaming.

Additional Information: Killermankey banned by haliris my ban apeal for this shit show

5 Likes

Could you be more specific with this?

3 Likes

Sorry. I assumed it would have to be from the admin conduct page on the wiki. To be specific I would be complaining about the outrageous reason for a ban and twisting of the rules. Bluespace bananas as a clown isn’t power gaming

1 Like

So you are reporting them here for acting with malice or with bad intentions when writing the ban reason?

Or is it more that the ban was wrongfully applied and that they made an error when applying it?

Wrongfully applied. Again sorry I would’ve been more specific at the start of I knew

No worries.

Overall though this now sounds like it should just be a note/ban appeal instead of an admin report. Mistakes happen and errors are human, if it was one that is.

Admin reports are there for situations that broke admin conduct. Especially malicious or intentional actions. Or if you’d like to change a ruling an admin made on a situation not directly related to you.

Going to go ahead and deny this based on what I said above. Thanks for the report nonetheless!