In-game report:

CKEY: Strange_Boi

Your Discord: PepegaSandwich#7295

Offender’s CKEY: Halinder

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Vehicle (Borg)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06.14.2021

Round Number: 30519

Rules Broken: R4 Self-antaging. M2 section 3 No-Validhunting. Silicon Policy -Crewsimov ruleset.
R2 Be Excellent to Each Other.

Incident Description:
Broke silicon laws under crewsimov, did harm by mass flashing, spacing, and making atmos breaches. Had the audacity to openly lie about me being a ling to justify their actions and even trying to cremate me. Yes, under crewsimov.
I cant get confirmation about spacing as I lack the ability to read logs. It happened before round end.
Additional Information:
add h in the beginning to view it
ttps://ibb.co/J2mWv3Y
ttps://ibb.co/CbCRXLG
ttps://ibb.co/VvhrxNZ

images can be uploaded directly to the forums

I’ve attached them below

@Halinder

Report involving you, tell your side if you’re around

was asimov not crewsimov,.

oh wait this is a different round, i was anticipating a report by some anger lizard. lemme dig into my memory

I am the angry lizard, and screenshot clearly shows you are crewsimov

no, never mind, this is the round i was thinking of. yeah i was asimov, not crewsimov, and you decided to bash me first. idk what you’re talking about in terms of “spacing”, you ran out into space after me, and i definitely do not remember any atmos breaches. also… didn’t–

you’re looking at the laws of a crewsimov AI in that screenshot. look at the AI that i’m connected to, not ERROR 404.

editing because i shouldn’t keep doubleposting. where did i call you a ling?

double-edit: borgs can’t cremate. i was trying to bolt you in because your buddies kept trying to free you.

My bad about screen then, it indeed does not indicate you bound to crewsimov AI.
Yet I was verbally assulted by other borg before, so I thought you are also one of them after you gave me the worm line. You where framing me for being valid tho. And you did indeed cause a breach, cause airlock did not properly locked and succed a lot of air and things into space, us included.

edit: Then why did you tried to cremate me? You even opened it and placed me onto it.

• you were being an asshole, you’re going to get called an asshole. if you take that as a prompt to flash and kill an unassociated asimov mediborg while it’s trying to heal a bleeding chaplain, yes, i am going to bash your face in.
  • didn’t frame you for being “valid”. i called it as it is – you tried to bash my face in while I was administering treatment to the chaplain in the shuttle cargo zone.
  • definitely do not remember any breaches. i remember a human and a skeleton, your buddies, in departures at the time. they were doing fine and there were no blue lights. you personally ran out into space to come attack me.
  • last comment is an outright lie because cyborgs cannot open the crematorium. i may have placed you in a MORGUE tray (though honestly i don’t remember that), but most DEFINITELY not a crematorium tray.

nothing more to say.

I think we are not going to create reasonable decision about my and your deeds.
I say we stop throwing shit at eachother and just let people check logs and decide who is right?
Cause while I was salty, I have no intent to calling real you names and such. I just wanted it to be solved right in round, not in a lengthy cursefest like this.

1 Like

Alright looking into the report as it has been assigned to me.

I have looked over the evidence and siphoned through the logs, I do not want to dish out a ban as of currently but various actions match to what was described in the report.

An administrative note will be added to his account for the actions that led up to this report (this is still punishment as it will be accounted for if any similar action occurs in any future dealings).

Report accepted.