Halinder Player Feedback

Mainly opening this up on a hunch, but also a way of getting more involved with the community itself.

I play Germanium IV, Cannibal, Wants-To-Help, Lievir Flisrauy, Syndicate Mechanized Spider, and McAstermentanimoe.

1 Like

I think you were Cannibal in that round where I had hijack with blob. The only person fighting blob instead of trying to kill me

Autistic AI, but I did enjoy your arguments in the ash walker ban thread, it generated a lot of interesting and spirited debate.

1 Like

bump because it’s been ages and i want to know if I’ve been flying under the radar

i now play does-as-told, vehicle, and juggernaut

I will always remember you as the one that triggered a bullshit ruling on Ashwalkers as being uniquely immune to following their objectives and flavor text on the RP server, eventually forcing a code change to restrict their viability as a griefing tool for salty players who just died.

Great player other than that :+1:

yeah i mean in fairness, that ruling was basically the same as how non-RP names used to be grandfathered in. it worked back then, it would not have worked with the current administration. wasn’t like i was willingly trying to hide behind admins, just i legit was under the impression ashwalkers could do whatever the hell they wanted to hurt the crew without metagaming tech (thank you golems for very conveniently giving a BoH safety lecture in front of me)

good times though

I don’t actually harbor any ill feelings against you over it, for the record. I’m glad the ban was overturned in hindsight (because of misunderstanding the role) even if I disagree with the aftermath of it.

ngl I hate that no one can understand you not fun gimmick hurts my brain

i love it, won’t ever stop doing it w/ jug, having to fight to keep my job because people want to demote me roundstart has been great fun

So is the gimmick just being unspeaking shitsec

1 Like

foreigner

also i think i accidentally just reported that comment b/c mobile sucks

oh hey it’s voltaic guy, AKA I am literally the only person on station that both knows and cares what you’re saying because nobody reads common chat anymore and those that do don’t know lightbulb language. What you’re saying tends to be pretty cool, it’s a shame nobody else speaks ethereal.

bumping to let you know i play gamboge jenson. this isn’t asking for feedback. this is me letting a certain someone know that I’m going to beat runtime to death if they shove me mid-surgery one more goddamned time. you know who you are, lizard.