Hackole Mentor Application

1. how do you reset a borg. name all steps.
  2. someone mhelps thats he is buildign a phazon but cannto finish it despite putting and welding on the armour plates.

You will be bwoinked by admins for doing that.

Good answers, but to strip people as a borg, you need to be on harm intent. I’m not aware of the drama between you and other staff, so it’s a +1 from me until something changes

Doktorwueue’s Questions:

1. how do you reset a borg. name all steps.

Depends on what you mean by resetting, if you just mean a module reset, the simplest way is to print a module reset board from the robotics fabricator, then, in order -
Unlock borgs cover with a valid ID card or an emag
Crowbar it open
Should be able to insert the board right there, you may need to take out the power cell as well with an empty hand.

If no reset board is available, after removing borgs power cell, then screwdriver, cut all wires then mend all wires will also reset a cyborg. ( this will also unslave it from an AI). This particular method can be very helpful if a borg needs to be a different module but you’re off station (IE, you’ve got wounded people and the borg needs to go medical, etc)

If by reset a borg you mean un-emag it, you’ll need to go to the “cut all wires step”, but instead of mending the wires, use a wrench on harm intent, then re-create the cyborg shell and re-insert the MMI.

1. someone mhelps thats he is buildign a phazon but cannto finish it despite putting and welding on the armour plates.

You’re missing an anomaly core! Getting one can unfortunately be a matter of RNG, but if you ever see an alert about an anomaly in a certain location, you can run to it with an anomaly neutraliser and grab the core that results.
As a fun fact, this isn’t the only powerful piece of equipment that requires an anomaly core.

Oops, late reply but these are some good answers, have my +1 instead.

Going to be denying this for the time being. As I’ve already stated I do not believe you would properly represent us as a member of staff at this time. If you’re serious about becoming a mentor then my recommendation would be to play for a while longer while following the rules more closely. Good luck on any future applications.