CKEY: thebigpgm153

Your Discord: thebigpgm153

Offender’s CKEY:

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Mimo

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-19-2020

Round Number: 21528

Rules Broken: 3, 5, somewhat 4

Incident Description: Mimo started stacking vending machines (more than 20 by the looks of things) in the hallway leading up to departures (on delta station). Due to concerns for harm for obstruction of the emergency shuttle, and (I think) law 2 orders from the rest of the crew for just being extremly annoying, the AI dispatch an engiborg to dismantle the barricade. Mimo assault the borg to protect the aformentionned barricade, which leads to his arrest. After mishaps with security I didn't follow, the chat put my attention on Mimo dragging the dead borg to arrival, where about 3 or 4 ghosts witnessed him leaving the borg body in space. When I ahelp to Yorpan, he classified it as an IC issue. After being captured and perma'd by security, Mimo proceeded to ghost, while arguing with the rest of the Dchat over his actions.

Additional Information: I'm not the victim, and didn't study the situation with too much attention, as I was writing the report as the round was ongoing. Since the round crashed, I wasn't able to check if Mimo had antagonist status or not.

Reposting for formatting

Incident Description: Mimo started stacking vending machines (more than 20 by the looks of things) in the hallway leading up to departures (on delta station). Due to concerns for harm for obstruction of the emergency shuttle, and (I think) law 2 orders from the rest of the crew for just being extremly annoying, the AI dispatch an engiborg to dismantle the barricade. Mimo assault the borg to protect the aformentionned barricade, which leads to his arrest. After mishaps with security I didn’t follow, the chat put my attention on Mimo dragging the dead borg to arrival, where about 3 or 4 ghosts witnessed him leaving the borg body in space. When I ahelp to Yorpan, he classified it as an IC issue. After being captured and perma’d by security, Mimo proceeded to ghost, while arguing with the rest of the Dchat over his actions.

Additional Information: I’m not the victim, and didn’t study the situation with too much attention, as I was writing the report as the round was ongoing. Since the round crashed, I wasn’t able to check if Mimo had antagonist status or not.

Since the round crashed, I wasn’t able to check if Mimo had antagonist status or not.
I ahelp to Yorpan, he classified it as an IC issue

and you still make a player report
literally what the fuck

5 Likes

he mad also perming the meme is always a pleasure

Yorpan : marks as Ic issue

Also Yorpan : The absolute state of LRP

A major difference is that every time I ask Guilleco why he randomly started pushing someone, he does provide a somewhat reasonable answer.

Regarding the report, Guilleco was moving vending machines, but they were not causing any issues whatsoever, he left the corridor open.

An engiborg shows up and starts undoing his work, so he flashes the engiborg and pulls it away.
Engiborg immediately comes back and continues, so Guilleco flashes him again, gives him two smacks on the head and pulls him away again.
After the engiborg comes back a third time, Guilleco thinks that is enough and kills the engiborg.

You have to consider that a mime cannot speak and order you to stop, thus if he flashes you and removes you from the scene, you should probably take it as a hint that you should consider your laws and preserve yourself instead of continuing to aggravate an organic player into escalation when that player has clearly indicated that they are going to beat you if you continue.

If you disagree with how something was handled in game by an admin, you are free to make a player report.

That is only partially correct, the corridor to departures was completely blocked off at a certain point in time. I had to use maint to get to the departures lobby. No idea if he changed that at some point though.

I never saw that, and this is the first time I hear about it. If true, then it could constitute minor grief.

The mime can’t issue a law 2 order, so he gets to kill a borg tidying up the station. Quality MRP.

If the borg was law 2’d (or ai), then the borg was following its laws and got killed for… moving vending machines? How would mr guilleco like it if he got killed for moving vending machines?

@Guilleco in case you’re unaware of this thread

mimo when he dodges yet another player report on him.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean law 2, I meant law 3, since Guilleco made his intent clear in the only way a Mime can communicate with a borg, by pointing, flashing, hitting it and dragging it away, the borg should have followed law 3 and stopped doing what he was doing.

Guilleco did not escalate to directly killing the borg but tried his best to remove it several times, but the borg refused to stand down and thus here we are now.

Also pinging @GameAdmin for a second opinion on this, since I made the judgement ingame, and have now given a more detailed explanation to why I judged it as IC.
I am not going to resolve this report by myself.

If the borg was law 2’d, then law 3 would have no effect. This is severe over escalation over… vending machines. Vandalism is something he’d get arrested over for, but for some reason didn’t. Where were the vending machines anyways? Blocking evac shuttles?

This is false, i never had a flash that round untill i got out of jail after being arrested for vandalisim resisting arrest and assault on an officer (because i shoved him while trying to avoid getting arrested), i walked up to open robotics grabbed a flash and then flashed the borg, killed him and moved him into space so he wouldn’t get found, then i got arrested, sent to perma where i couldn’t cryo and was closed into the one cell with the blast doors closed, so instead of waiting there for the rest of the 10 minutes of the round that were left i decided to ghost, then discussed about it in ghost chat.
furthermore, the other guy who was with me keept telling the borg that what i was doing was not harming anybody and that there was another way literally a 10 meter detour to get to evac, to the left side of the hallway

even if i wasnt a mime and spoke to the borg to stop he would’ve keept going because it was “potential harm” as he claimed.

If the borg breaks laws, you ahelp it, not kill him.

the borg keept saying he did his work as a borg and followed his laws because it was potential harm even tho there was another way to get to evac that will just cost you 2 more seconds than going by where i placed the machines

Can you tell us in full what happened, your story and anon68259950’s story do not match up. From what you said, you just flashed and btfo’d the borg instantly, in his story you flashed and dragged him away twice before flashing him again and killing him.

Well uh, i don’t think yorii is gonna be answering this further since they arent an admin now

2 Likes