Guilleco permaban

there have been times where i’ve blown borgs and admins where there to see it and said nothing and didint even bring it up, there also have been times where for me not blowing borgs me getting arrested and my entire 50+ minute antag round ruined for a single non stunnable borg shooting with infinite disabling rounds or rushing with a stun baton wich i can only stop with a flash, i didint ahve a flash in this round when i blew borgs, i had 3 and threw them all

Logs will be coming shortly, because of the historic peanutting and what has already started here thread locked.
It will be dealt with soon, with logs, after which will open again, for civil discussion please.

The issue here is : Blew all of the borgs on the station FNR. The amount of borgs blown was 6 total.

Summary
Line 7732: [2020-10-31 13:43:12.844] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated Yuliy/(U-N.SAFE)!</span>
Line 7738: [2020-10-31 13:43:13.144] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated *no key*/(Security Android-38)!</span>
Line 7742: [2020-10-31 13:43:14.176] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated sebastian420/(Security Android-808)!</span>
Line 7749: [2020-10-31 13:43:15.175] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated Sflash/(MOTHERBORGER)!</span>
Line 7757: [2020-10-31 13:43:16.095] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated therosass/(Default Android-149)!</span>
Line 7764: [2020-10-31 13:43:17.082] GAME: &lt;span class='notice'>Guilleco/(William Stone) detonated RainbowParty/(Honky)!</span>

Not all were security bots, you also got an engie and janitor in this.

Contents of ticket :

Summary

PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): Why’d you blow all the borgos?
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): BECAUSE ALL BORGS END UP CUCKING ME IN MY ANTAG ROUNDS AND THEY WERE LIKE 4 SEC BORGS
PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): So cause they exist you kill them all? You’ve got no other interaction with them prior to this.
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): so you mean if there is me trying to kill rd like what just happend and there are 4 SECURITY BOIRGS IN THE STATION THEY ARENT GOING TO LOOK FOR ME?
PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): They wouldn’t even know it is you. What you did is the equivalent of rolling trait, then running to brig to maxcap it.
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): how wouldn’t they know its me they literally have sec huds on them and can see if im wanted or not
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): blowing sec borgs is a way for me to prevent them from arresting me, i cant shove them or stun them if i dont have a flash and its a pain in the ass to deal with them so i just blow them whenever i can
PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): You wern’t set to wanted, and why would you be, you killed the RD fine in their room, but then blew borgs seemingly cause “sec bad”
Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): i was i set myself off
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): thats why i killed vaptain to
PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): Killing witnesses is fine, blowing all borgs on station because “there are too many sec borgs” is not.
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): its not because there is too many its becvause they exist, and whenever a sec borg or a service borg comes at me it takes me too long to deal with them and other people at the same time so i do the fastest thing to stop them before they attack mne
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): BECAUSE IF IM TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE THEY WILL STOP ME BECAUSE OF THEIR LAWS
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): AND I WOULD CHANGE THEIR LAWS IF IT WERENT FOR AI EXISTING
ADMIN: aeder1/(Bird) checked the individual player panel for Guilleco/(William Stone).
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): there have been WAY TOO MANY rounds where i have failed as an antagonist because a sec borg has arrested me and i couldn&#39;t stop him even with a flash
ADMIN: aeder1/(Bird) checked the individual player panel for Guilleco/(William Stone).
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): so i am not risking A 50 MINUTES LONG ANTAG ROUND BECAUSE ROBOTICS DECIDED TO MAKE 4 SECURITY BORGS
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): there is nowhere in the rules where it says you cant blow borgs as an antagonist, i dod this as a counter meassure in case they chase me or try to arrest me acording to their laws after i commit a crime
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): i also have done this in MANY rounds and this is the first time ive been called out for this AS na antagonist
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): then why dosent it say anywhere it isint and why has nobody else ever said this to me, its also common sense that me as an antag would want to avoid getting caught by a security borg
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): even more reason WHEN THERE IS 4 OF THEM
PM: Aeder1/(Bird)->Guilleco/(William Stone): Just because you haven’t been called out on it before doesn’t make it okay. You blew e6 people up because “there are too many” and “I don’t want them to get in the way” You were not witnessed and were pretty much off free after killing the RD and the coworker that saw you. There was no reason that you’ve beeen able to give for taking out 6 people other htan “I don’t want them to stop me in future because I got cucked before and don’t want to “waste” a 50 minute round”"
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): “Just because you haven’t been called out on it before doesn’t make it okay” then this should be put anywhere in the rules because me NOT EVEN KILLING, JUST BLOWING, WICH LETS THEIR BRAIN OUT FOR THEM TO BE MADE A BORG AGAIN LIKE THE OTHER 2 SEC BORGS ON THE STATION RIGHT NOW WICH I ALREADY HAD TO KILL ONE BECAUSE OF IT
PM: Guilleco/(William Stone)->Aeder1/(Bird): and also i was witnessed by the rd when i tried to legcuff him in the hallway and he said to set me to arrest so then i ran my way to science and blowed the borgs
ADMINPRIVATE: aeder1/(Bird) has created a global permanent server ban for Guilleco. Reason: As antag killed their RD target and witness secretly. Then decided to blow all of the borgs on the station giving the reasoning of “I’ve been stopped by them before and don’t want to waste my round if I get caught by them later” and “there are too many secborgs” Did not alert anyone else and was obviously off scott free making there no reason to take these players out of the game at the time. Due to the insane history of notes this is a perma.
Line 11542: [2020-10-31 14:09:09.991] ACCESS: Logout: Guilleco/(William Stone)

curently busy with IRL issues, am dealing as fast as humanly possible. More to follow

IMO, unban from LRP but keep them permabanned from MRP. Most of their bans are acceptable on LRP / because of LRP behaviour, so keep them in Golden.

5 Likes

First, the wants of the borg have nothing to do with it. They are unable to move at all. On top of this blowing borgs is quite violent, and can often cause breaches, which could be amazingly devastating to significantly more people than just the borg players.

I refer you to Rule 7 on Meta and Communications: “You cannot attack players over events that occured in a previous life. This includes ghost respawns, and new rounds. This does not include cloning.”

This is an issue for an ahelp or player complaint, not a reason to blow all the borgs.

“I didn’t take him out of the game! I only brutally murdered him with a fire ax! His brain is still fine, he can be cloned by passers by.”
This is some horrible rules lawyering.

Overall your notes are filled with self-antag and over-escalations that tell me that when you get an antag datum you likely wear it like a bullet proof cape hoping that no admin will ever have the balls to smite you down. The tangent filled, rambling autobiography that you call an appeal is the sort of argument that a Nanotrasen corporate lawyer would use to get around paying out workman’s compensation, and it’s detestable. All the while making this argument and accruing an arm-length list of notes you seem to not only have not learned your lesson from prior instances of wrongdoing, but show the administrative team contempt all the while doing it. Now, without logs I can’t specifically speak to the exact timeline of events, but it is apparent that you at a minimum don’t attempt to better yourself in the community.

Your objectives :

Summary

OBJ: Guilleco/(William Stone) was assigned the following objective automatically: Download 40 research nodes.
OBJ: Guilleco/(William Stone) was assigned the following objective automatically: Steal the reactive teleport armor.
OBJ: Guilleco/(William Stone) was assigned the following objective automatically: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

The RD was not on your list of objectives to murder, and the armour I believe was actually in the locker.

SAY: Wormfarmer/(Roger Curry) “set william stone to arrest for assault and theft please” (Central Science Maintenance (112, 97, 2))
This is called out twice by the RD. Though no action appears to have been taken from it by the AI/borgs, it still supports Guilleco’s stance and reasoning at the time.

in this scenario i dont consider blowing borgs to be as a round ruiner
This is a fair point if you blow one or two, but taking out every borg on the station, it’s almost a certainty that, only one or two will be lucky enough to be revived from the location / state they are in. It’s along the same line of reasoning that “I can kill anyone when we’re in medbay as we can just clone them”. A fair comparison as it’s true, however doesn’t mean that it should be fine to go ham on everyone.

Looking again at the time logs it appears the RD escaped your assassination attempt, after you attacked and attempted to murder them, as you say, and then tried to persuade the crew to set you to arrest, which did not happen. But does add credence to your line of thinking certainly. However :

You’ve openly admitted here, that you are taking actions based on previous events in other rounds :

i already was stopped by borgs in other antagonist rounds wich has happend to me a lot,

However, by the time you’ve gotten to the RD you’ve already killed the captain, broken into HoP’s, and killed the Detective and broken into cap’s locker

Summary

Detective
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has attacked Darkemperr666/(Drew James) with energy chainsaw (Wielded) (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -189.2) (Waste Disposal (69, 173, 2))
ASTTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has stripped PDA-Drew James (Detective) off Darkemperr666/(Drew James) (NEWHP: -191.5) (Waste Disposal (69, 173, 2))
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has thrown the advanced sunglasses (Head of Personnel’s Office (93, 132, 2))
killing cap and taking locker
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has attacked no key/(Renny Powers) with energy chainsaw (Wielded) (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -370) (Captain’s Quarters (121, 137, 2))
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has stripped PDA-Renny Powers (Captain) off no key/(Renny Powers) (NEWHP: -370) (Captain’s Quarters (122, 137, 2))
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has attacked [�captain’s locker] with the energy chainsaw (Wielded) (Captain’s Quarters (122, 137, 2))
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has attacked Legio17/(Renny Powers) with energy chainsaw (Wielded) (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -280) (Captain’s Quarters (122, 137, 2))
ATTACK: Guilleco/(William Stone) has attacked no key/(Renny Powers) with energy chainsaw (Wielded) (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -370) (Captain’s Quarters (121, 137, 2))

All of the above are pretty tangential to your objective, as it is.

Summary

SAY: Guilleco/(William Stone) “OOOF” (Chapel Office (79, 73, 2))
SAY: Guilleco/(William Stone) “ENERGY CHAINSAW” (Chapel Office (79, 73, 2))
SAY: Guilleco/(William Stone) “5 TC” (Chapel Office (79, 73, 2))
SAY: Guilleco/(William Stone) “OOOOH BOY” (Chapel Office (79, 73, 2))
SAY: Guilleco/(William Stone) “HOW CAN I NOT” (Chapel Office (80, 73, 2))

From what I have seen of you as a player and responding on the forums here, including in this thread, you toe the line in every circumstance, rules lawyer to push what we allow on the server to it’s limits, and funny greentext is far more important to you than enjoying the game with your fellow players.

A side relevant example:

Summary

Earlier today I had a great time as CE, just chatting with the other engineers, helping them out learning and doing strange setups of gasses. Some cunt landed a shuttle on the cooling loop, by accident, and we overcame the delam together as well as prepping other projects. The game is not all about getting the round end report GREENTEXT at the end. All it gives you is beecoins, for a hat? Try to enjoy the game for what it is not for having a boldname for 30 seconds at the end of a shift.

You’re constantly in this section of the forums and looking from the short time that this thread was unlocked, even Phil (who dislikes me/my judgement/actions) didn’t immediately rally to your defence. Consider what you play this game for.

Opening this thread again for responses and comments.
To everyone : Keep it civil and on topic for this instance only or I will find where you live and come bop you on the head and look at you sternly.

My current thoughts is waiting for a vouch.

if the borg got blown and dosent want to be put back into a body and just stay as a brain or suicide then its fine it depends on whoever’s playin it, im just saying he can easily put back into the same state he was before it got blown, not like the captain whom i cut his head off and placed inside my bag of holding

they can still comunicate, and if other people are nearby the borg could ask them or in comms for somoene to pick them up and take them to robotics

i have not seen a borg cause a hull breah on this server unless it was in an already broken space that had nothing to do with the borg before it was blown (damaged window/airlock) borgs explosion just damage the floor they explode under wich can be fixed by a simple welder, and the explosion itself cant kill anyone nearby who could have not ben hurted before the explosion even if someone is standing ontop the borg they would’ve most likely gone on crit and thats probably it

i was refering about other rounds, and putting an example of how if i let the borg aside and not deal with it it will have consequences

i was not saying any borg were validhunting me, i was puting an example, like once i was a traitor then got killed by 2 lings, then got borged and my laws told me to kill all antagonist so i cremated them both and the only thing i was doing was looking for them as a security borg

there is a difference between killing someone and blowing a borg, when you blow a borg their brain is still there, allthough they cannot move they can still comunicate and are not to be considered “dead” or “put out of the round”, something like that would’ve been like me blowing the borgs and then collectively taking all the brains and cremating them wich i didint, and i already said they got back to being a borg after i blew them, the only thing i did was take them out of the picture while i was being suposedly hunted by sec after failing to murder the RD

if this were to be the case i would play on lrp where i can easily murderbone the 5 players in that round after completing 2 objectives, when i am an antagonist in mrp i dont just go killing everyone i see, i only do so when its necessary for me to complete my objectives or make them easier to do so, in this round i killed 1 guy who tried to kill me for taking his toolbelt and gloves, then i helped another traitor kill his objective, then a janitor saw us so we killed him before he could speak, then i saw i was wanted and killed detective to remove my wanted status, then realized his id didint work but at least i had maint access now, then i broke into cap office, no spare id, then tricked captain to go alone with me and killed him, and then after failing to kill the rd 3 times in a row killed a secborg who allmost arrested me if i werent to have adrenals

and like i said before most of my notes deal with me powergaming or “self antagging” when im not an antagonist, this is but one of the few times ive been called out for something like blowing borgs when im a traitor

1 Like

When he said i already was stopped by borgs in other antagonist rounds wich has happend to me a lot I don’t think it really falls under metagaming I feel like that’s more of a strategy if anything, he never mentioned a specific player who played borg in the past nor did he go blow up a person who he knew from a past round. My point is borgs are a class a species not a specific individual to go after because of a past round.

Just make it a perma ban from Sage and let the lrp players have him

1 Like

They are able to use radio and speak.

imo this ban is outrageous. You are allowed to do everything as antagonist if this helps you achieve your objectives and eliminating borgs which are supposed to help and protect the crew is something that works for you in the long run.

Unban from lrp, ban on mrp

Why? Imo he didn’t break any rules here and shouldn’t have been banned in the first place. If he gets caught breaking mrp rules - sure we can ban him from sage.

1 Like

Why would it be metagaming to know the capabilities of cyborgs? Secborgs literally have infinite disablers and surely, a syndicate traitor would have heard about them and realized “Hey, a bunch of these chasing after me is gonna fuck me up very hard”

4 Likes

okay i will begin by responding to what caught my attention the most in your reply wich is the big image saying 11 no metagaming: i admited that i blow borgs because when i dont do so i get punished for doing so, and i dont do it like “oh this person is being a security borg again, im an antag so ill just blow him because he got me arrested that round”, no, i would compare this knowledge (me blowing borgs) while being an antag to that of something that can help me and secure a total success of my objectives, because if i dont do so i would’ve been hunted by 4 security borgs i already got set to crit fighting one that round and was about to get arrested by it but i usees my chaplain smoke screen and my adrenals implats that i bought to escape certain arrest and most possible, death after security seeing that i had AN ENERGY CHAINSAW in my bag of holding. I see the blowing borgs as something of common sense when you are in the chance of being hunted by security wich at the time i thought would’ve escalated into a full on manhunt but seems like security was distracted with something else at the time, but i just did it thinking it would’ve turned the other way

i dont know what tangential means but anyways i already explained why i went out of my way to kill the detective and why i tried to get all access before actually going to sciece to do both my objectives, was because i was wanted, i realized this when i took sec huds from arrivals and had to take it off before one of the 4 sec borgs saw me so i saw a sec officer tried to sway him to maint didint work, then saw det going to maint and killed him then realized his id couldnt get me off wanted, and i knew i wouldn’t find any sec officers in maint anytime soon so i just went for the aa in caps locker, it was gone, so i then saw cap walk alone to his office and killed him, took his head and id and left to arrivals.At first i wasnt going to kill the rd, i actually was waiting for an oportunity to be left alone in science so i could open his locker with aa i got from the captain and skidaddle after taking the armor, but after seeing many people arround the hallway of science i decided to wait and then saw the rd with his tele armor on, did what i did failed then blew borgs.

its true that none of my objectives had nothing to do with murder, but seeing this bad boy for 5 telecrystals i couldn’t let this chance go as an antagonist, so i bought it, and keept it hiden in the chapel untill i had a bag of holding to carry, and just keept it in case i needed it for something aka killing rd if he had the armor on or getting into a fight because this thing hits hard.

its funny you say that, because actually last round before this if im not wrong i was also a chaplain traitor where i killed my objective and did the other one real fast and then had nothing to do, so i decided to give my traitors items to a guy who was in the middle of the hallway that was putting thinfs inside a vending machine, and we placed my north star gloves and i was about to give him more stuff to put in after we placed ian in there but then hos killed me because those gloves had my prints on it, i enyojed more having fun with that vending machine than me killing and taking that slime thing from xeno

what was funny about that round is that i went arround saying “the salami lid wont fit” and made my gloves say “SALAMI” and when they were used infront of me after being bought from the vendor as i was saying the “salami lid…” it was pretty funny, its true that me as a player dont play jobs that actually have a job to do aka i main mime clown chap assistant and that kind of stuff but its because i played SO much of this game and got to see all there is, and i just play whatever makes me enjoy the rounds the most, other jobs tend to make me bored in the long run, and i would play sec but how am i going to be sec if i loose my chance to get antag, where i actually have a clear objective to do, anyways this dosent have anything to do with this post but i just wanted to say it anyways

i think im going to stay neutral, but i feel like i must give my personal opinion as a player.
i think eliminating all potential threat and leaving no chance for security/other players to catch you or, at least, decent combat - is bullshit. i hate traitors doing the entirety of their objectives in complete stealth. especially when you have no objectives which includes interacting with players at all. i completely dislike people who play like that. these people only seek to achieve greentext, they dont want to have a good/robust round to remember later. disgraceunnamed

I remember seeing mimo then vs now and hes not as powergameish and validhunty as he was before. this also seems severe considering you can kill all of security as long as you don’t damage the station within mrp rules. 4 of those 6 borgs were sec borgs, and the other two both have a flash and could be very quickly turned into sec borgs after a quick reset by a competent robo. Imo at worst he killed 2 players invalidly and at best he made a smart antag play and im sitting towards a good antag play.

Maybe the rules could be changed to clarify if borgs are valid or not to murderbone like sec is. Or you could code a way to emag the borgs from rds console which wouldve prevented this issue.

1 Like

@GameAdmin More opinions in here please.

lmao, you hate players for playing how they want to?

2 Likes

everyone’s got their own opinions and different ways to enjoy the game

1 Like

Antag killed the single most validhunting group on the station.

Perma cus you should let yourself be caught.

Ok.

Edit: funny nomba 2:

Please dont ruin other peoples round if its not in your objectives.

If you tryna actually do something not so harmful you get powrgamed and validhunted by a group of sci/med/cargo/service members against the rules.

If you only play for the objectives you are a loser lol

Ok

3 Likes