Guilleco PERMA banned by rukofamicom (on MRP)

CKEY: Guilleco

Admin’s CKEY: rukofamicom

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: permanente

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2021-01-11

Round ID: 25942

Ban Reason: Using mime as an excuse to light-grief has gone on long enough. You’ve been warned and given many chances but your primary gimmick remains to be fucking with everyone instead of trying to entertain them.

Appeal Reason: I wish to play on bee MRP again

Additional Information: ok so let me be clear, i haven’t really played ss13 that much in this last year so i got no vouches or whatever from other servers, i tried playing on them, but i cant bring myself to play more than 5 minutes on any goon server, and tg and other servers alike just dont cut it for me, so im going empty handed butt naked here.

Regarding the reason i was banned for, welp, if you can recall 1 year ago you probably remember mimo and if you dont know, well lets just say people used to say i was annoying at best, with a lrp mindset on a mrp server and most of the time just trying to have fun for myself and not play the game or roles the way they are intended to, and due to that, ruko probably decided it was best if i just stayed away from mrp so thats probably why i cant play on mrp anymore.

Ive been on bee since the setth tide came arround then the servers split and since mrp gets more players than lrp and lrp being the chaos that it is i tried mrp, and well, here we are now. Ive seen a lot of this server, i even became an admin for a few months, untill the time where i couldn’t play the game for 12 hours a day came and had to get a job and so on.

I guess after so many hours in this game, that was the only way i could see myself having fun, being annoying and nuisence, and making people talk about me in comms untill sec just gets tired and throw me into perma or gulag and forget i exist for the rest of the round.

Im here to try to convince you that things will be different, previously, i only played roles like gimmick, clown, assistant, Mimo and so on, the reason to that is that i saw it as a way to not be responsable to have responsabilities and just have fun, but i realized that even without being an annoying idiot, i can see myself enjoying the game for what it is and for the people who play arround me, even if im just a normal scientist or a sec officer, each round of the game is unique and ive been wasting my time to just bring a little fun for myself while disturbing other players who just want to have fun and enjoy their own round the way they like it to be, and for that i apologize.

Anyways, I cant bring much to the table but my apologies and one sided promises that things will be different this time but i hope i can get a second chance and prove i can redeem myself.

4 Likes

h ttps://forums.beestation13.com/t/guilleco-last-straw-mrp-permaban/10292
previous appeal

You need a vouch

so it all useless? i cant even try without one?

1 Like

Per policy, permanent bans may not be appealed without a vouch.

Yes, and I would be suggesting getting vouch from mrp oriented server.

i havent allmost played bee for a year thinking i could just make an appeal

1 Like

how do i get someone to vouch for me in a small ammount of time, if knew this i would’ve tried more in this year i was banned

1 Like

seeing this entire post is useless now because i dont have a vouch i must be gone untill i get one.
peace

3 Likes

you dont
you need to put enough time into a reputable server, to the point that their admins feel comfortable officaly saying “yep he a good lad”

1 Like

So uh yea
sorry lad
come back with said vouch.