Guestify banned by ro5490

CKEY:Guestify

Admin’s CKEY: ro5490

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: one MRP

Ban Type: Appearance

Ban Length:4 Weeks

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-01-19

Round ID:26230

Ban Reason:“You where warned about naming standards on MRP last round, and didnt take the ticket seriously enough to actually pick an MRP name this round.”

Appeal Reason:I didn’t know that “Yep Promise” wasn’t an MRP name when “Major Major” existed at the very least the admin could’ve given me a guide when he first warned me (after doing mentorhelp a mentor gave me the guide not the admin which is really weird) then he went and renamed me the man forgot the rules and named me “James Charles” (he corrected it after i ahelped about it)

Additional Information: for the first warning my name was “J.C Denton” which I didn’t know wasn’t allowed because I have seen people named J.C Denton before and one of them even participated in an admin event and no one gave a damn so I thought that kind of name is allowed
also I went on howmanyofme.com and I searched “Yep Promise” and people are actually named “Yep” and “Promise”

Just make the name a randomized one and make a name for yourself with it. That’s what I did

1 Like

Just because a name exists in the real world does not inherently mean it falls under “Normal human names, the kind that won’t raise an eyebrow”.

This is entirely irrelevant.

3 Likes

As well I’m gonna add this. Just because an admin has not talked to you about it before does not mean you’re in the clear. There is normally the case of us having bigger fish to fry. This is doubly so when an event is being run. Unless an administrator specifically okays your name and puts it in your notes then there is no guarantee that you will be permitted to use your fringe line name that you found exists on the internet.

2 Likes

Major Major has been dealt with seperately.

I highly doubt this as in the previous round I spoke to you about our naming standards.
You decided to ask for it to be changed to “Shitsmith” and after that was denied, “Bark Obam”.

Personally didnt know this person was famous myself so as soon as someone informed me I changed it.

This. It doesnt matter if some people are actually named that. Its a meme name which isnt allowed unless you’re a clown/mime/wizard.

After speaking to you about it the previous round, it seems you deliberately chose a name to get yourself banned here. Especially as I asked you to change it in your preferences in the previous round, and “Yep Promise” seems like the response you gave, but via name-change.

I’ll be denying this unless theres anyone on the admin team which thinks this ban is wrong and that the appeal should be accepted @GameAdmin

1 Like

Yeah so as I said I thought they were okay with it
didn’t know that it wasn’t allowed

After speaking to you about it the previous round, it seems you deliberately chose a name to get yourself banned here. Especially as I asked you to change it in your preferences in the previous round, and “Yep Promise” seems like the response you gave, but via name-change.

I literally chose a random thing why would I want to get banned then appeal it? if I wanted to get banned I wouldn’t have even bothered to write this at all
you also could’ve simply sent me the name guide link and this wouldn’t have happened at all

“But XYZ has it” is also a really shitty and cringe excuse, and normally winds up with XYZ also eating some sort of corrective action.

But you chose a random thing that was, in no common likelyhood, anywhere close to a regular, or even near regular name.

I’d say keep it. There’s your second opinion ro.

1 Like

You’ve been playing on our servers since 2020-10-21T23:00:00Z
You have 140h playtime on our servers.
You should know better by now, and you should already know the rules are different for MRP/LRP.
So by joining MRP without bothering to read our MRP rules you set yourself up to fail.

While you’re apperence banned, please take some time to read our MRP rules.

Beestation is not a democracy. It’s a 2d spessman game.

1 Like

You have 140h playtime on our servers, Mostly our LRP server.

only played on LRP a couple of times like 3 hours or even less? most of it is on MRP

You should know better by now, and you should already know the rules are different for MRP.
So by joining MRP without bothering to read our MRP rules you set yourself up to fail.

after you warned me the first time I changed the name to Yes Promise
that seems like a semi-normal name I didn’t know it wasn’t “lore-friendly” if I would have known that it wasn’t I would have just clicked randomise name and used that but you’re acting like I’m a troll that did this to be banned?

I’ve got enough approval from the other admins here.
Appeal Denied.