Gub Gub good name?

This is a legitimate issue its not a real name nobody is named gub gub anywhere get a real name like John doe , Or Gabriel Gub , or Beeker “Gub” Immersion

I would say that it was impossible that anyone was named X-Æ whatever or “Talula Does the Hula from Hawaii” but there are/were people named with those ridiculous titles, among many more.

Your point’s kinda redundant when we’re set in the 26th century in a lawless expanse of magic and space terrorism, and we’re already seeing people named stupid shit like that.

⠀> faced with actual argument
⠀> person in question already changed their name to “gub gub” which should be good enough for mrp
⠀> say “i-i dont care…” in response to this

please resign from admin holy shit, you guys are clearly nitpicking just to get him banned because he’s on thin ice, which is fucking retarded, why would you want your players to get banned? powertripping headass ahahahaha, ive known him as “gub gub” for months and im sure you guys have too and nobody has said shit until he was as on “thin ice”. this isnt HRP, retard, “gub gub” is a realistic enough name for MRP. first name, last name, what’s the big fucking deal?

2 Likes

No
We want no 20 gang

You are like the biggest nerd ever

Gub Gub is not a good name Im sorry get a better one

Ahahahahahah his appeal got accepted dumbass

Begone thot
(you and your butt buddies are cancer and do not twist my nipples in the slightest)

Humans have no specific naming conventions listed on the wiki like the unique races do unless I’m missing something. I have checked multiple times before. We require them to be a first and last with the potential for a nickname in quotes in the middle. It has been a general rule that you shouldn’t use nicknames or dictionary words as your main names. The normal rule like memes, pop culture references, etc. are only allowed for clown.

Gub Gub has been spoken to before about his Gubx9 name in the past, although I don’t know if anyone has told him not to use just Gub Gub. That said, while definitely a dumb name, there aren’t any actual rules it’s breaking, unless we consider short repeating names memey. Humans don’t have lore rules for names, and it isn’t a reference to any memes or references.

This is more because at about the time you were banned, we started enforcing out MRP rules more. Ruko takes the time to go through player lists because he is less lazy than the rest of us, but the name is borderline at a minimum.

I would be hard against that dumb shit used in this game. There is a reason that it became such a meme, since it is so wildly out of human social naming conventions.

Ultimately I am borderline on just the name itself. He has used this name for as long as I can remember my interactions with them, and we have given slight leniency to long standing statics with out uptick in MRP enforcement. Maybe just use Phoebe “Gub Gub” Stall as a name.

But also, he is on final perma warning, and managed to nearly get the final bean a number of times in a short span. Meaning this can easily be seen as just another way to step close and challenge things.

I am already banned for saying WGW over comms as curator roundstart

Hahahahahah.

20 gang 20 gang

I ain’t a coward homie

Well I guess that solves the problem.

I guess you are right

I will join the server while you’re on and I will twist your nipples.

ERP bad

yall niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii really do be arguing over some man with the name “gub gub”

2 Likes

did you just say ni? thats baiting, banned

Also how is having the name “Gub Gub” ruining the game for other people? Sex

2 Likes